Hammock naps ~ Minijzl

Simon's POV

Tobi and I drove up to my parents place, my older brother wanted to introduce his girlfriend to the family and after Tobi and I discussed it, he agreed to come with me. Mum and dad had already met him and whilst my brothers may jokingly bully me about it, they would be respectful and nice to Tobi, that's just how they are as people.

Tobi and I decided to drive up a day earlier than when my brothers were coming home, simply to have some time to relax.

Speaking of relaxing I'm currently laid in the hammock which is tied up around the two bigger trees in our garden and I have Tobi laid on my chest, sleeping soundly. I had one of my feet on the ground, making sure we were constantly rocking slowly. I didn't want him to wake up. He had some troubles last night and had to re edit a video because the editing software crashed mid edit.

I run my hand up and down Tobi's back and eventually just placed my hand at the back of his head and cradled him to me softly.

Mrs. Minter's POV

I smiled widely as I watched my little boy be loving and caring for his handsome boyfriend Tobi. I continued washing the dishes but watched the two get comfortable in the hammock my love recently had tied up.

When Tobi had gone off to the bathroom Simon told us that they were going to take a nap, that Tobi had stayed up way too late last night because of some video troubles. I didn't understand it properly but I just nodded and let them walk outside when Tobi was back from the bathroom.

My heart already felt filled up and soon both my other little boys were going tone here with their lovers and I started planning the big evening meal for tomorrow.