Tumble - Kstar

Request by @cheekyvikk

I'm gonna attempt writing this in third person POV.

Close to 1200 words. Hope everyone enjoys. 

~~~ 

The Kstar duo had the whole sidemen house for themselves. Josh had gone to Freya's place for a few nights and Simon had conveniently scheduled to go back home to his parents for two days. Without their other two housemates there they spent a lot of time on the couch. Cuddling whilst watching movies, kissing and playing games against each other. The first day had gone by quickly and the two lovers had decided that they would make a pillow fort. They had worked together, Vikk was surprisingly ordering JJ around instead of the other way around. Vikk told his taller lover to grab the duvet from both his own and JJ's room, any pillows he could find and that Vikk himself was gonna go and find the fairylights they had bought for Christmas once. 

JJ had on his own made it his mission to go and get the bar stools from the kitchen so they would have something as a more structural thing in their build. Just as JJ had brought in the last kitchen stool Vikk came into the living room looking pleased with himself. In his hands he had the small plastic holder that had a few good meters of fairylights stuffed into it.

"You actually had a good idea for once JJ" his lover teased, smiling slyly towards him.

"Come on Vikky, let's just make it already" an overly excited JJ complained.

"Okay, let's just put the chairs in a somewhat square shape with like 2 meters in between I think"

The two helped each other, putting chairs down on the hardwood floor. As all four was placed Vikk took the two duvets and put them on the ground, making it slightly comfier to be on. 

"Babe, what do I do now" JJ asked his smaller companion who smiled at him.

"We go and get like four to five blankets to put on top" Vikk explained, starting to make his way up the stairs. JJ searched the downstairs area whilst Vikk looked through his own room and Josh's as well as JJ's rooms. Vikk walked down the stairs with three blankets dragging behind him.

"Babe I got three, how many do you have?" Vikk called out from the living room, hearing JJ's footsteps nearing. 

"I got two, but how do we do this?" JJ answered once he stepped into the living room.

"Are you telling me you've never built a pillow fort?" Vikk turned so he was facing his boyfriend, giving him a very surprised look.

"Nooooo" JJ answered, looking down at his feet, looking slightly embarrassed. 

"It's never too late to do new things" Vikk responded, standing on his tippy toes, pressing a soft kiss to JJ's lips.

"Okay, grab the ends and follow my motion, to your right" Vikk instructed, grabbing two ends of the blanket, walking sideways towards the four stools , placing the blanket on top of two with JJ's help.

"Babe, we need tape" Vikk stated, smiling as his boyfriend turned and went to the kitchen.

Another 20 minutes went and four out of the five blankets as well as the pillows had been put in their right place. The fifth blanket was tossed inside and Vikk placed the fairylight around the outside of the blankets and duvets on the floor, putting the plug in the wall contact. 

"Babe, can you get your laptop and we can watch some movie?" Vikk asked JJ smiling.

After a few movies, a lot of laughter and cuddling the two lovers fell asleep inside their small cozy pillow fort. 

~~~ 

The two lover woke up tangled together smiling inside their pillow fort.

"Baby, do you want to go to the fair?" JJ asked his boyfriend. Vikk let out a hum of agreement and cuddled further into JJ. JJ wounded his arms around Vikk, making his way out of the messy pillow fort carefully.

JJ was clad only in boxers. His sweatpants lay outside of the pillow fort. He softly dropped Vikk onto the couch as he put them on, letting Vikk stay in JJ's much bigger shirt and his own boxers. Vikk was again picked up by JJ and the two made their way int the kitchen. JJ sat Vikk on the kitchen island which he immediately jumped down from. The two shared a quiet breakfast before making their way up different sets of stairs to get themselves dressed.

JJ got a red longsleeved top and a pair of matching red shoes, socks and new underwear. A black hat was placed on top of the pile as JJ went into his bathroom. JJ jumped into his shower, dressed and ready only 10 minutes later. Meanwhile Vikk had also jumped into the shower, deciding to pick clothes afterwards. Vikk jumped as he wasn't expecting JJ to be sat on his bed, scrolling through his phone. JJ laughed softly at Vikk's reaction but continued scrolling through his phone, only looking up when Vikk had pressed a kiss to his nose. Vikk was in a pair of black jeans, JJ's shirt on him once again. 

~~~ 

The duo returned home 8 hours later, Vikk sleeping in the passenger seat of JJ's Lamborghini. JJ got out of the car, going up to the front door, unlocking and opening it before going back to the car. JJ opened the door on the passenger side, unclasping the seat belt, grabbing Vikk and carrying him up the stairs, laying him into his bed. After removing Vikk's shoes JJ left the room, going outside to close the car door, locking the car and going back inside, locking the door behind him. He went upstairs, removing some clothing on himself and carefully doing the same to Vikk. He cuddled up with his smaller lover, falling asleep quickly. 

~~~

Vikk woke up and carefully made his way out of JJ's arms. Vikk found his phone only to see that it was in the middle of the night and he shrugged his shoulders, starting to walk downstairs. A stray piece of clothing laid on the dark stairs. Vikk slipped, screaming in surprise as he tumbled down the stairs. Reaching the floor at the bottom quickly Vikk sat up, slowly moving limb after limb, making sure nothing had gone incredibly wrong. 

JJ woke up at the scream, jumping out of the bed and turned the light on, frantically searching for his lover. When JJ saw Vikk at the bottom of the staircase JJ rushed down the stairs, cradling his lover in his arms quickly. 

"Baby are you okay, how did this happen?" JJ asked, worried for his lover.

"I woke up and wanted a glass of water and there was some piece of clothing on the stairs so i slipped, resulting in me tumbling down the stairs JJ" Vikk responded, a little shaken.

"Are you okay though?" JJ asked again.

"Yes babe, I'm okay. Can I go get my glass of water now?" Vikk smiled at JJ's concerned tone.

"I'll carry you" JJ stated, picking Vikk up into his arms, going into the kitchen. JJ handed Vikk a glass of water, looking his boyfriends over so there was no bruises forming already. JJ carried Vikk back up the stairs and they cuddled up again. 

"I love you Vikk"

"I love you too JJ"