Daddy - Minizerk

Simon's POV
--//--

"Why do you hate Preston?"

*Flashback To Pax East In Boston*

We had ended up at a bar after the meal we all had together. After a few drinks for me I actually decided to slow down, but some of the guys were still pouring liquor down their throats. We we're all just chilling around at the bar, some dancing, some sitting at the gigantic semi-circle booth we had decided to take over and just talking. 

Eventually we had all gathered around the table when we started talking about the craziness that is our fandoms. We wouldn't go far enough to call ourself famous, well maybe JJ would but that's beside the point. Anyways, we were talking about the crazy amount of fanfiction, drawings and edits and everything people kept making for us, even if they'd never met us. 

We we're all really lucky to be in the position we actually were in and I think neither of us really appreciates our fans enough.

After a few more drinks for the most of the guys, of course we didn't have any of the ones under 21 drink, we could easily have ordered for them but we kept it legal in America. 

We ended up talking about how all the fans we're worried about Vikk and his sleeping enough to both tweet him and any person he's hanging out with to make sure he goes to sleep. After that topic we ended up talking about how we get called Daddy or Son, most would get called both of them, our fans are so weird. That's when Preston said "Well, Josh is the most daddy of us all" I gave him a glare and scooted closer to Josh.I slipped my hand into his, squeezing it because why not? 

No one is going to call my boyfriend daddy, only I can do that. 

--//--

Well that was short. 310 words only...

This was literally written in under 20 minutes and isn't edited cus I'm lazy and even though I just posted I really wanted to write and post this.

Hope you enjoyed.

Thanks for the conspiracy to make a prompt of trashcanpack love you babe x

Love you xx Jo