Angel? - Ministar

Thanks for 21k, 21k is insane. Like wtf.

Prompt above.

This took way too long. I'm sorry.

Hope you enjoy.

~~~

Simon's POV

After dying, as long as it wasn't from age or natural causes, you got assigned a person to take care of. You were told to keep your distance until you felt they needed your help instantly.

Vikk, was quite abusive towards himself. I barely ever had to help him from doing stupid things or getting majorly hurt. My job was literally to keep him company and make sure that he doesn't start up his old bad habits.

Today was already going to be a bad day. His friends Josh and Tobi would say something that eventually after some thinking would set him into a panic attack. Which he would most likely pass out because of. The worst thing was that unless Vikk wanted others to know about me and why and everything else around it I couldn't take a human form in front of others, well, unless I forced it because it would make him die if I didn't do anything.

I couldn't tell the future properly, or detailed, I just knew that things were going to happen and that I can do nothing about it. In a way it was crazily painful to know and be so hopeless. Forced to stay on the sidelines no matter how much you wanted to do something to prevent shit from happening.

*LATER THAT DAY*

I had already had to remove a razor from Vikk's hands. He thought he could escape my constant helping, but he loved it, most of the time at least. He loved the thrill of teetering on the edge of life and death, as long as he was around others. If he weren't around people I would at least be able to trade form and save him.

I returned from my thoughts with a bad feeling, it was going to happen soon. Smoking weed normally only had a calming affect on him. It was like I watched Vikk's body from the outside but still felt the feelings he's feeling. A mere few seconds later and Vikk's body was in full panic mode, when his heart jumped a bit and he passed out, I was so afraid he'd die that I took form and made sure to save him.

I was so into my task that I forgot his two friends, both tipsy, not drunk just yet and neither of them had touched any drugs. Once I knew Vikk was okay and gonna survive I looked up to meet two pairs of curious eyes.

"I'll let Vikk explain when he wakes up" Was my only comment. I took a cigarette out and lit it with Vikk's beloved lighter. About 30 minutes went but It felt like a mere few minutes passed and Vikk woke up.

"Hello gorgeous" I smirked towards Vikk as he woke up. Vikk opened his eyes fully and groaned.

"No offense, but I really don't like you" Vikk commented, eyes still trailing up my chest.

"My job isn't to be your friend. My job is to protect you." I smirked, pressing a kiss behind his ear. Tobi let out a cough, looking at Vikk.

"So who is this dude?"

"You didn't even tell them, you're rude Si" Vikk whispered to me. I smiled and pulled him into my lap.

"Okay so Simon here has died early because of something I know neither he nor I want to discuss, and because he died so early he was turned into a guardian angel, specifically for me" Vikk explained, watching his friends try to understand the new information.

"But why you?"

"Does everybody have guardian angels?"

"Guardian angel, can you fly!?"