Forehead Kiss - Ministar

Prompt: Imagine person A of your OTP falling asleep while working and Person B picking them up bridal style and bringing person A to their bed

Prompt by: MageOfMysteries

--//--

Simon's POV

We were all sat recording some GTA, doing long laps of a difficult course and bantering about as everyone kept failing the landing. As I was the only one that had made it down yet I drove off, continuing the race as I knew I was going to have to come back and do the jump again.

The others shouted about the difficulty of the jump. Ethan, Josh and Tobi all complaining in their own way as they either over jumped it or exploded. That's when I realized Vikk hadn't said a word in quite a few minutes. "Guys guys" I say getting a "yeah?" From both Ethan and Josh.

"I think Vikk's fallen asleep again you know, I'm by his standstill adder and he ain't saying anything" I continue and chuckle along with Ethan as he full on laughs. "I'll go and put him to bed, paus your recordings, I'll be back" I say and tug off my headphones making my way down a flight of stairs and open Vikk's closed door to be met with the sight of him curled up in his gaming chair.

I giggle (in a manly way of course) and walk up to Vikk's setup saying "and here Vikk fell asleep recording, byeeee"ending the recording and turning everything off. I put my arm under his knees and the other one under his back. Lifting him up and moving him into his own bed. I pull the covers up over his body and look at him with a sigh.

He doesn't take care of himself properly anymore I thought to myself with a sigh. I bent down and kissed his forehead, brushing a few astray pieces of hair away from his face.

-----/////-----

There we go. Sorry it's so short, working on ALOT of things rn.

I'm on vacation in Vietnam currently so flight time is spent either doing homework or writing for Wattpad.

Current works:
- Red - zerkstar / ministar
- Glitter - Minishaw
- Alone - Verome (blame packtrashno1  For this)
- Hotdogs - Minishaw

So yeaaaah.

I hope you enjoyed!

See ya xx