Good Vik bad friends?

So imagine Vik moving in with the guys, they're all 18, 19 and 20 and Vik's like 16...

"Vik you've never drank alcohol before!?" Josh asked, surprise clear in his voice as Vik nodded, almost shamefully. "Well, lets change it then" Simon commented and stood up and swivelled around, now facing the cupboard behind him. He picked up a bottle and asked JJ to grab the coke.

"Rum and coke anyone?" Simon asked as he poured Vik one and one for himself in the glasses Josh had gotten.

Somewhere between 10/90 and 20/80 for Vik and something like 40/60 and 50/50 for himself. Both JJ and Josh slid a glass forward each, JJ commenting "50/50" and Josh saying "50/50" too.

Simon poured their drinks up, he had a part time job as a bartender for when YouTube wasn't doing him enough at the moment but knew he could soon quit without a worry. Simon mixed all their drinks up to make sure all the rum wouldn't sink to the bottom and make the drink seem like nothing at start and then hit like a truck.

Vik had a sip and kinda spluttered, so Simon poured in more coke and make sure to mix the drink for him between every sip Vik took.

The three older boys watched Vikk intently as he quickly gave a reaction to the alcohol. Vikk's face quickly became quite red and the tree half laughed half cooed at Vik, he was already a tomato and it was quite the adorable sight.

Vikk just seemed confused and their behaviour and quickly questioned them, Simon lent over and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek as Josh said "you've gone quite red Vik" and Simon continued "and it's quite adorable" and the older trio laughed again as Vik's face got even more red.
~~~~~

This Vik I'm writing about might actually have been my reaction to alcohol and a guy might have called me adorable for it.

I'm sorry it's short but I hope it's somewhat cute?