Our Students Think... 2 ~ Ministar

Later that same day!

Viks POV

I sat on the bonnet of my car and waited for Simon, our classes ended at the same time but he needed to clean up the PE hall after him and the students. So after a few minutes of waiting and scrolling through my phone, I heard footsteps approach. I looked up to see Simon and smiled and got into the car as Simon put his stuff in the back seat and got into the passenger seat.

"So, I have something to confess" Simon commented after s few minutes of silence.
"Your undying love for me?" I commented teasingly.
"Whilst that is true this is s bit more serious" he commented.
"Well spit it out"
"So I had accidentally left my phone in the PE hall when one of the students got a ball in their face and I rushed off with him to the nurses office"
"Okay?" I responded, wondering where this was going.
"You might just have sent me those texts you sent during break earlier today and my students may have looked through my notifications popping up because I had sound on"
"Mhm"
"So they may know we're dating by your use of nicknames"
"You know Christopher isn't gonna like this, the deal was that we kept our relationship on the down low and it was okay" I sighed.
"Yeah, I'll just tell him what happened tomorrow though and hopefully it's fine, but I don't think we're much of a secret anymore" Simon commented.

The traffic light in front of us turned red and we leant into a sweet kiss. "You're an idiot" I giggled at Simon. "But I'm your idiot" he responded. "Yes, you are my idiot" I responded and kissed him again.