Obvious ~ Wroetobehz

Important authors note below to rid any confusion that may exist!

Prompt that I was allowed to use from the lovely StarsOfSteel

Tobi's POV

That Ethan and Harry were good friends was no surprise. They live close, have many interest in common and therefore spend quite a lot of time together. Of course you already know of this, right?

However that Ethan and Harry actually are in a relationship is something the outside world did not know about. It was something, whilst so obvious, me and all the other sidemen and friends acted oblivious to.

Harry came out as gay to his family and to us. He started with his family and it didn't go very well. He was supposed to be away for an entire week but returned to the halo tower flat after less than 48 hours since leaving. Solely from that we knew something was up and he eventually told us. He explained in tears how his parents had immediately left, going as far away as they could, as if he was carrying an infectious plague. His siblings were pulled along by their parents and the house soon only held Harry inside it. As he no longer felt any need to have a room in a house he was no longer welcome in he packed away his stuff after going out and buying another suitcase or two.

He packed everything up, leaving only the furniture and the memories. Every article of clothing and every trinket was removed. The only trace left of him was the family photos that were left on the wall in the hallway, he donated everything he didn't want to keep and left. He left a house that had been his home for so long and he cried as he left. The car he owned he brought to ship over to England and it had arrived a few days ago. Ethan was the only thing that seemed to cheer Harry up for more than a few minutes at a time. We let them do their thing and for the most part left them to care for each other.

It had only been two maybe three weeks since Harry came out and today Ethan followed in his steps. Whilst not saying the exact same thing Ethan proudly and loudly exclaimed that he was bisexual and nothing could stop him. We all simply congratulated him and showed him our support, just like we did to Harry. Ethan told us that he'd known for a while but had only told his mother before us.

After that it took a few weeks but we noticed how Ethan and Harry seemed to have excuses, to not record or do things with the rest of us, at the same time more and more.

When they suddenly went around holding hands and were seen cuddling at either of their flats all we wanted to do was to tell them that we supported them and tell them how obvious they act, but we soon also realised that neither of them would be ready for anything like it.

It's short, it didn't go as planned.
I changed my @ from 'Sdmnpack' to 'sidemenstar', I changed the name for this book from "sdmnpack Oneshots" to "sidemen Oneshots". I simply don't watch the pack anymore. Besides Vikk I'm only subscribed to Lachlan out of what was the pack, tbh I don't think it exists anymore. I updated all my book covers.

I finished my exams and finished Longsleeve (my ministar book). More Oneshots and a new book are incoming. One more month of school and then that's finished.

I however am booked for a 2 week military camp this summer so during that time there will most likely be no updates but yeah.

I love you all. Byeee x