Jealousy ~ Ministar + Josh

Third person (an attempt at anyway)

Josh didn't get jealous of what others have easily. He feels content in life.

But now, he couldn't help the little eye rolls, glares and how he half heartedly ignored his 2 housemates, the two that were there that is. JJ was off somewhere, no one really knew to be honest.

In video there was no problem, after all, Josh was the one to go through footage to make sure he hadn't accidentally outed his two housemates and they didn't act so much like a couple on video anyways.

Freya had been gone for several weeks, first her distant relative ended up in hospital, so she travelled there for a week to help out with the kids, totally fine, totally normal.

Then she went an a week long cruise with two of her best friends. As it was a pamper trip Josh had no intentions on going with them. However, Freya still hasn't come home. (Hoem lol) Because now Freya and her parents were off on a family holiday, for two whole weeks. By now only a couple of days had passed since they flew out.

Worst part, they were going to travel around in Brazil and it's cost a shitload of money to use the normal data, which eventually wouldn't even work because they were going into the jungle. So, without seeing and touching Freya for a month, soon not being able to have a conversation over text he had to watch Simon and Vik be cute.

Josh didn't dislike the pair in any way, nor was he homophobic but Josh soon realised that with his ignorant and negative actions directed to and around the two he realised how easily they could think that he was.

Josh's POV

Simon and Vik were cuddling on the sofa whilst watching a movie, seemingly unbothered by me and my weird actions. I paced back and forth in my room, thinking of what to do.

I rushed down the stairs and into the living room where the pair immediately looked up to see me and then Simon quickly paused the film. "What's up Josh?" Vik asked and I shrugged sitting down on the floor in front of them.

"I'm not homophobic" I stated, looking down into my lap as I sat criss cross apple sauce.

"Yeah, we know" Vik answered, seeming confused about my sudden outburst.

"I'm sorry if I've seemed homophobic or ignorant around you two lately, I really do support you and I've been acting like this for a stupid reason". I angrily blinked away the tears that started welling up.

"We realised that you did it but we figured it wasn't with us to do and that you'd come to us and tell when you were ready" Simon smiled and I nodded.

"Freya has already been gone for like 17 or so days and I won't see her or even be able to text her for another 13" I commented.

"So you miss her and feel jealous that we get to hug and kiss and cuddle whilst you can't?" Simon asked, half smirking, half giving me a sympathetic look.

"Yes" I answered, my voice not louder than a whisper. It was quiet for a while and I eventually looked up properly, instead of just glancing up through my eyelashes. Vik and Simon seemed to have a silent conversation with each other and nodded simultaneously and then faced me.

"I'm not going to allow you for other stuff but you can from time to time join us to cuddle" Simon commented, laying a protective arm around Vik's butt. I just nodded, even though the thought was a bit weird.

"Can I join you right now for this film?" I asked, a blush rising up as I scratched my neck awkwardly.

"Yeah why not" Vik answered and I sat down next to him. Whilst I made no move to properly cuddle up to him Vik closed the space in between us and pulled Simon with him. I carefully placed a hand on Vik's shoulder, relaxing slightly as I rubbed out a knot in his shoulder.

Whilst it wasn't Freya, it was something and I eventually relaxed enough to fall asleep, something I've missed out of way too much in the last 2 weeks.

Vik's POV

"Thank you Simon" I commented, smiling.

"For what?" He responded, voice matching my own quiet tone.

"For letting Josh do this, I've heard him up when I'm editing late at night and he just fell asleep" I answered, pressing a soft kiss to Simon's shoulder.

"As long as he doesn't do anything sexual to you then he can join in until Freya's back" Simon answered and I smiled, snuggling into his side.