5 year olds ~ Zerkstar

Josh's POV

I smiled softly, holding Viks hand in mine as he spoke animatedly to Simon whilst we were strolling along. I interrupted their conversation and we went into a cute little cafe.

There weren't many customers but there weren't many seating spots either. We walked up to the counter and and old lady stepped forwards.

"Hello dears, do you know what you would like already or do you want to sit down and I can bring out some menus for you?" She asked, smiling, a clear northern accent with a slight lisp to it.

"Si, Vik, you know what you two want?" I asked, pulling Vik closer to me and squeezing him into a one armed hug.

"Yes, I do, do you Si?" Vikk responded and looked to Simon for confirmation.

"Uh, yeah" he eventually responded and I gestured for him to order.

"I'd like a latte and a chocolate chocolate chip cookie please" Simon ordered and went to pull out his wallet but I stopped him.

"Vik, what are you gonna get"

"I'd like a hot chocolate and a normal chocolate chip cookie please and thank you" Vik ordered and the old lady smiled and pulled out the two cookies and wrote down the drink orders.

"And you sir?" She asked me, still writing. "Just a black coffee please."

"Okay so a chocolate chocolate chip cookie, a normal chocolate chip cookie, a latte, a hot chocolate and a black coffee. That'll be £20" I nodded and pulled out £30 and handed to the welcoming old lady, she was about to give me change back so I went "Keep it, please".

Vik and Simon took their cookies and sat down at a table and continued their conversation from earlier. I smiled, watching Vik become more and more excited over the conversation, only stopping to take a nibble on the cookie.

"You dating that short one?" The old lady asked and I nodded, blushing sheepishly. "You're cute together" she smiled as the coffee pot bubbled. "Thank you mam". A few minutes later the drinks were done so we carried them out together.

I sat down with Simon and Vik as the old lady went into the kitchen, bustling around. "Ugh my legs are so soreeee" Vik complained, dragging the last syllable out. "We didn't even walk far?" Simon questioned.

"Nah it was from yesterday" Vikk answered, looking at me as we both blushed fiercely. "OMG you guys did the frickle frackle?" Simon exclaimed loudly. Both Vik and I went even redder and ended up laughing. We could faintly hear the lady chuckling in the kitchen.

"No, no we didn't" I managed to press out between fits of laughter and giggles. "Well, unless you've got proof I'm gonna say that you have" Simon commented, sticking his younger out.

I giggled and pulled out my phone and showed Simon a clip of what we had done the previous day. The video showed Vik, bouncing around in a trampoline gym along with a bunch of kids.

"Oh, that's almost even better" Simon laughed, doubling over. "I swear you guys are both over 20, not 5 years old" Simon commented, continuing to laugh and we eventually joined in.

(Don't know if anyone noticed but I'm going to try to convert from writing Vikk to writing Vik, as it is the way he himself spell it.

Sorry that I've not been posting much on wattpad recently, school happened and now I just feel really unmotivated to do literally anything.

Love x Jo)