Vikklan? -No

Lachlan's POV

"Is Vikklan real?" the dreaded question was asked over and over. We had avoided answering it so many times that the viewers thought we avoided it because we were in a relationship.

They couldn't be more wrong.

"No-" was all I heard before blocking all sound out. I looked to the left, looking towards the other 4 members of the pack. They laughed and dicked around about their "ships". Vikk was straight as a ruler and anything remotely gay was not something you could find him associated to.

It kind of made me really sad. Because whilst our friends and fans might look at us as if we are really close, that wasn't really the situation.

Vikk was that kind of guy that takes most things seriously, especially if they are about him. Somehow he could avoid the hate barely seeing it, and here I was.

The too tall, too lanky, blonde and blue eyed Australian who was good for nothing.

The comments agree with me at least.

Vikk might not, and that may of broken us apart, but at least the haters can agree with my thoughts on this.

With a sigh I focus back on the convention at hand. We finish up the live QnA and head off the stage. The guys talk excitedly about something but my mind is somewhere else.

In another dimension.

Where Vikklan isn't ignored like its nothing. Instead joked about like Merome and as cute as Poofless.

"Lachy" Vikk says snapping his fingers in front off my face, an annoyed expression on his face as if he's tried to talk to me for five minutes without response. "Yea?" I answer, slightly confused. "Get out of dream world" he commentates and I just nod, hanging my head slightly in shame.

If only we were like Merome or Poofless. I sigh and continue on with my day, meeting viewers, with the harsh "no" still playing in my head.

--------------------

Heyyo it's me Jo.
What's uuuup?

Idk why I'm even writing this or posting it as it's very sucky.

I'm sure you all have seen this prompt from tumblr before but I still wanted to make my own version.

Please send requests of what I should write. I'm thinking of adding the rest of the pack and the sidemen to this OneShot book, thoughts? Yes? No? Let me know!

Social media:
Tumblr: www.sdmnpack.tumblr.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/sdmnpack
Instagram: @ Zwepic

Anyways, I ordered a sidemen sweater just yesterday and I can't wait for it to come!

I hope you guys liked this even though it's crazy short. Barely edited and written in less than 20 mins.

See ya! xx