Shipping - Zingstar

Requested by @umbrethewriter

Hope you enjoy x

Just above 400 words, sorry it's so short.

~~~ 

Vikk's POV

We were recording a qna video for Simon's channel, with all seven of us for once. 

"Okay so I'll read the question out and either we discuss and all have an answer, go down the line all answering or so a little skit depending on the question, alright?" Simon commented, the rest of us nodding or making sounds of agreement.

Halfway through the qna we had a question asking "So, shipping, do you like it? What's your favorite ship? Least favorite?"

Simon decided to let us all go down the line 

(lineup for Tobi's The Sidemen Are Liars video. Harry on the far left, then Ethan, then Josh, then Tobi, then Simon, then JJ then Vikk on the far right) 

"Harry, what do you say?" Simon asked him.

(Please don't be mad if I put your fave ship as a least favorite, just picked some random ones.)

"It's fun to see the fans freaking out over it, fave ship is obviously Wroetostar, least favorite is probably when they try to turn 11 years into something romantic." Harry smiled, gesturing for Ethan who sat next to him to speak his opinion.

"Nah, Zingstar is where it's at, least fave is probably Vikklan, dunno why, they guy is a minecrafter" Ethan joked, making us all laugh.

"My fave is Zerkstar, seems fun and least fave, Ksimon" Josh announced his opinion, smiling towards the camera.

"I like the shipping when it doesn't go too far. My fave is Vobi or Tobstar and least fave is Wroetofreezy, that relationship would be a mess you know" Tobi answered quickly, looking to Simon for his continuation.

"I agree with Tobi, it's fun until it goes too far, my favorite is however Ministar and least fave is KSjzl, I swear I'm not racist!" Simon squeezed in the last part, making us all laugh, knowing that he genuinely wasn't but it was just bants.

"My fave is Kstar, least fave is Emon, that joke went way too far" JJ answered, shrugging his shoulders.

"Wait, everyone's favorite has been themselves with Vikk" Tobi said, the rest instantly agreeing with him.

"So Vikk, who's your favorite?" Harry exclaimed from the other side of the couch. The boys looked at Vikk, all seeming to want them to say their own name.

"I can't choose that!" I exclaimed, not wanting to upset anyone.

"Yes you can" JJ half shouted.

"Do I have to?" I pleaded looking towards the rest of them.

"Just choose Vikk" Josh commended, smiling at me.

"If I MUST choose then Zingstar" I said, going red to the face

"Ethan man, what have you got that we don't?" Simon asked, smiling.

"I'm THE Behzmeister of course!" Ethan exclaimed, making us all laugh.