Glitter Bomb - Minishaw

Prompt: imagine person A of your OTP glitter bombing person B

Prompt by Mageofmysteries

--//--

Simon's POV

I was sat editing a video when my phone started ringing 'Hazza 😍❤️' the contact said and I immediately clicked accept call. "Hello baby" l say, a smile on my face. "Hello daddy" Harry responded and I smiled even bigger. "Do you need anything love?" I ask, really wanting him to be here. "I miss you Daddy" Harry responds in a soft voice with a slight edge of sadness to his voice. "Baby I can come over when I have edited this and we'll spend the night together, how does that sound?" I say after checking my schedule. "Amazing daddy" Harry responded softly. "I'll see you soon baby" I say and click off the call.

I continue editing the video and finally finish it about 10 minutes later. I start rendering the video, and uploading it to YouTube. I took a photo of the upload and sent it to Harry typing "I'll leave as soon as this is done" "Netflix and chill, actual chill like cuddles?" Harry asked and I sent him a thumbs up. I focused back on the video which was at 95% and stood up, changing my boring gym shorts to a pair of sweatpants. I threw my white tee to the floor to deal with it later and picked up a fresh black tee. I took my phone from my desk, closed down all windows as the upload was done and turned my computer off.

I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I took a post it note from the perfectly square stack and quickly scribbled "Staying over at Harry's"

I made my way out to the hall and put my shoes on, running up the stairs as I realized I forgot my hoodie. I pulled on the first thick long sleeved clothing I found which happened to be a normal black sweater with the number 93 in a bold blood red font on the back.

I made my way back down the stairs again almost knocking little Vikk over as he made his way up. "Heading out?" He questioned and I nodded saying "Harry's place, staying the night" before rushing out the door and starting up my car. With a sigh I put on my glasses and pulled out the parking lot.

--//--

15 minutes later

--//--

I press my finger on the doorbell whilst covering the peephole. I hear footsteps coming closer and a shy voice saying "Si?" I can't help but to grin and say "Now, is that the way to call me baby?" Instead of an immediate response I hear the door unlocking and Harry pulls me inside. "Hi daddy" is all he says before I see glitter raining down on me. Harry's smile grows as we get covered in glitter, mostly me though. "Baby, why am I covered in glitter?" I ask as I break out into laughter. Harry laughs along with me and I open my arms, Harry taking the two steps it takes to be pressed against my body in a tight hug as I wrap my arms around him. "Well I cleaned my wardrobe and found a jar of glitter, so I thought why not make this fabulous?" Harry responded with a giggle. "You absolute dork"

-//-

Short one I've had lying around for a while.

Fluffy enough?

Love Jo xx