Chapter Nine

I took off my shirt and pants as soon as I got home. My boxers were filled with sperm and Jada's sperm and it made me uncomfortable the whole time I had to walk home. Her expensive perform were all over my body. I knew there were kisses scattered to my neck to my collarbones. She wanted to mark me as hers but I told her harshly that I'm no one's and you're number twenty two. Of course, I earned a slapped, but she asked something that made my froze. "Why did the condom break?"

It was the first time I actually stayed in a girl's house after sex and we talked about what will happened if Jada got pregnant. She told me some shocking news.

~~~~~
"You're not the first boy I had sex with," she said truthfully. "And I'm not thot or slut. I only act like this to keep my feelings away. I guessed it didn't work since the condom broke."

"What do you think we should do?" I asked as I bit my bottom lip.

Jada placed a gentle hand on my shoulder and rubbed it. "It's okay if you don't want the baby. I'll take care of him or her."

I furrowed my eyebrows and let my jaw dropped. "You're only sixteen! Why are you so calm about this?"

"I'm not," Jada whispered. "I'm so fucking scared. I hope I don't get pregnant but if I do, I'll be the best mother and father. I'll love her or home to death and I sure as hell won't let my daughter or son make the same mistake we did."
~~~~
When we were gonna get a bit deeper, Jada's mother came inside as saw us kissing. It was nothing special. Just a few biting and moaning and groaning but no passion or love, just plain lust. And that's how I like it. I told Jada I would call her tomorrow and get some rest. I checked my phone and saw a message.

Sorry for slapping you.

I chuckled and typed, none taken. I'm used to it.

I was slightly puzzled why I cared for Jada than the other girls I've slept with. Maybe it was because I could possibly be a father and my dad told me not to get s girl pregnant and now I have to face the consequences of being a dad for the rest of my life.

It scared me shit less yet I felt like it was all Jada's fault for being too rough on me. It was her fault breaking the damn condom. But it was my fault too for not being careful.

I took large steps to get to my room quickly. I opened the door and saw Oakley staring at the window and softly singing to a song that I listened to when I was sad. I listened to it when my mother died. Oakley didn't noticed I appeared since the song was blasting through the walls. I threw the dirty pants and shirt in the hamper and watched as Oakley's baby blue eyes stare at the luminous moon.

Where are you now that need ya?

I slowly wrapped my arms around Oakley's neck and out my elbows on his shoulders. I leaned my chin on shoulder and tilted my head to see him staring into my eyes.

"Where were you ?" I almost froze at his question but answered.

"I was out," I simply responded. Oakley wouldn't ask me what Justin Bieber was singing. It almost crushed my heart to see his eyes dull.

"Where's Curtis?" I asked.

"He went outside."

I hummed and nuzzled my nose onto Oakley's neck. Oakley tensed and he slightly pushed me off.

"Tate, what are you doing? We can't do this," he said sternly but I saw the blush on his cheeks. He was getting flustered and shy.

"Do what? I can't hug you?" I said playfully and kissed his neck softly. Oakley gasped and roughly pushed me away. I stumbled back a bit, in disbelief at what just happened. When the hell did he get so strong?