Chapter Twelve

As I was walking to my next class, I noticed that Oakley and Mica were talking more. I thought Oakley was going to be his annoying self but it seemed like Mica actually liked Oakley.

It was odd because Mica doesn't just like anyone, he liked anyone that only gave him something. How was Oakley any different? Would could Oakley give Mica?

I almost stopped walking. Why did I give a fuck what they were doing? Oakley was off my back but not the way I wanted him to be. I decided to tell Mica my plan.

"Hey Oakley, how about you go somewhere for a second, huh?" I asked and grabbed Mica by the arm. We walked away from Oakley, leaving him alone in the hallways, and entered the boy's bathroom.

"What the hell do you want?" Mica asked and crossed his arms over his chest. I want you to stay away from Oakley.

"I made up this great plan for Oakley," I said.

"What are you gonna do? Prank his sorry ass?"

I scoffed. "No, that would be a waste of time. I'm trying to get his virgin ass laid. He's clingy as fuck but he's like that because he's horny too."

I waited for Mica to soak in all the information I gave him. He had a blank expression, his eyes never leaving me, that it made me feel uneasy. Usually, Mica would agree whatever I had to say, but he actually hesitated.

"Okay..." He said slowly.

I nodded. "Okay...so do you have any girls on the list?"

Mica chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder. "I don't think any girl would want him. He's too...pure and innocent and it's like he doesn't know what a fucking vagina is."

"But he has to get laid!" I yelled.

"Tate, why the fuck does he have to get laid?" Mica yelled back.

"Because he won't leave me alone, okay? He's always on my case and it's annoying!"

Mica shook his head and walked to the bathroom door. I turned towards him with a confused look. "Where are you going? We're not done here."

"Oh yes we are."

He walked out of the bathroom and left me standing there. Moments later, I heard Oakley laughed and footsteps walked away. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a deep frown on my face and bags formed under my eyes. I haven't noticed my hands were crushed the edges of the sink when I heard a crack. I leaned away and sighed again.

"Cheap ass sinks," I mumbled. I looked at my hands and they were shaking violently. Was I having a panic attack? I don't get those, but anyone could get those. Was I nervous or something?

I heard my own heart pounding hard, my breaths coming out quickly, and a headache started to form. I looked at my arms and saw the veins popping out. Why was I angry? Why did Oakley's laugh anger me?

It wasn't Oakley's laugh that angered me, it was who that made him laugh.

~~~~~

"Where the hell were you?"

Aggie jumped and turned around with a huge smile on her face. She rushed towards me with her hugs wide opened. I didn't like hugs but her and my mother were the only ones that made me love them. I guess Oakley made me realized to love hugs again.

"I'm so sorry, Tate! I had a doctor's appointment for a check up. How's everything?" Aggie said nicely.

Aggie was the only female, besides my mother, I could talk to. With her natural curly black hair, small eyes, her light skin, and big round lips, she was hot but wasn't a thot nor did she acted like one. She focused on her studies and my life because she was the first best girl friend I had since I played with the ladies' hearts. Of course, she thought I was being immature and cruel about messing with girls hearts but it was always about the sex. And if they wanted love, they weren't going to get it from me.