Chapter Fifteen

Aggie hugged her books close to her chest, her head down as I tried talking qto her. I already apologized for calling Oakley a faggot and said the word faggot. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to a random room. I closed the door behind me and glared at her.

Aggie huffed and tried walking out of the room when I stood in front of the door. "Tate, leave me alone. I have things to do," she said annoyingly.

"I don't care," I said harshly. "Why won't you speak to me? I know what I said and I am sorry. What more do you want?"

Her brown eyes locked on mine and she whispered weakly, "Why didn't you tell me Oakley was living with you? I thought we were best friends."

I furrowed my eyebrows together. How the hell did she know that? I didn't tell her nor told anyone. Unless...

"Oakley told you?" I asked, cracking my knuckles.

She shook her head. "Mica."

Why would that prick be spilling my personal business to someone? He didn't have to Aggie, not that I wanted to keep that information away from her, but it was none of their business to begin with. Why did he care? Why did I care?

"Aggie, are you seriously getting mad at me for not telling everything about my life? Yes, Oakley is living my house for personal reasons. Do you want to know anything else?" I said sarcastically.

Her eyes widened and flashed with hurt but she bowed her head again and mumbled a few things under her breath. Shaking violently, I walked out of the room, heated. I wasn't angry that Aggie wanted to know my life but I was simply angry that she got mad at me for my own business. I don't think I could get any more furious than this but I remembered that I was pissed at Mica. I had to find him. And Mica was always with Oakley.

~~~~

I slammed Mica on a locker and punched his stomach. I grabbed the back of his hair and slammed his head on the metal lockers. He groaned in pain and slide down to the floor, clutching his stomach and wheezing in and out. I crunched down to his level and pointed a finger at his face. I had faced a traitor. It was his fault that Oakley was around him in the first place. "Stay the hell away from, Oakley," I growled. Mica sent me a mischief smirk and something in his eyes were twinkling. "Oh Tate," he said raspy. "Oakley is in love with me. Why can't you understand that? Are you...jealous?"

Jealous? The burning emotion that filled my heart just for him?

"No," I growled. Liar. Liar. Liar. "I'm just protecting him from you. I know how you play your game, and they may be different from Grant, but stay the fuck away from Oakley." Mica wiped the blood off his lips with his thumb and his smirk widen. "Do you really think I'm the only person who's trying to get Oakley?" I raised my fist to punch his face but then froze at what he said. Was other guys trying to get Oakley? Since when the hell have guys try to get another guy? Why Oakley?

The same reason you want Oakley to yourself.

I took a step back and lowered my fist. Mica relaxed against on the locker and his features softened. He licked his lips and lowered his voice, "Look, I'm not going to fuck around with Oakley. Yes, I like him. I really really like him."

I knew Mica fucked around with girls but a guy, really? He was always the player, the savage young who only dig girls but now digging with one guy? Was he always bisexual but didn't want to tell me? I told him almost everything about me and he didn't tell me about his sexuality? I wasn't hurt, I was pissed. I wanted him to choke on his blood. I wanted him to feel my fist on his face again and again. With his bad boy attitude, he was a straight up pussy only because he didn't like violence. He wouldn't lay a hand on me but I sure will. I glared hatefully at him and kicked his thigh.

Mica yelped and held his bruised thigh. "What the fuck, man? I said-"

"I heard what you said, dickward," I yelled.

"Then why are you hurting me still?"

"Because you didn't tell me you, jackass! And why the fuck does Aggie know Oakley lives with me?"

Mica shut his mouth afterwards. Why would he even give that information away like it was a big deal?

"Why is he living with you?" Mica whispered.

"Personal reasons."

The bell rang. I looked at the clock that was above the lockers and saw school was over. I quickly picked up Mica, my arm around his waist and his arm around my shoulders. I lifted up his shirt a bit and dig my nails inside his skin. He hissed and tried getting away from my grip but I held on him tight.

"I'm only hurting you because I'm mad at you," I grumbled. We walked to the end of the hall when I noticed a random door was opened. I stopped and stood in front of it. The door opened more and Oakley appeared, his eyes blood shot red and his pale blue eyes dark, like a storm crashed and rained on his parade.

Completely forgetting about Mica, my concerns went to Oakley. "Oakley, what's wrong? What-"

My head turned to the side. It was like the world turned upside down, not because of the pain, I was used to it, but because Oakley slapped me. I slowly turned my head back to where it was and saw Oakley glaring at me with fiery eyes.

My concerns melted and rage rise. "What the-"

"What is your problem, Tate? I can't believe you beat up Mica! I saw everything and I'm disappointed in you. How could you do this to your friend, our friend?" He screamed. His eyes racked over a beaten up Mica and scoffed. I was somewhat guilty at what I did but it was a for a purpose. I couldn't beat up Aggie because she was a girl. I could beat up Mica because he was all over Oakley just to get in his pants and I will not let that happen. Over my dead body. But with Oakley giving me angry eyes and a frown upon his face, I felt like I was a dick. And I was dick by protecting him.

"I can't stand you right now. I'm done. I'll be leaving tonight and go somewhere else."

He scoffed again and grabbed Mica's hand, dragging him down the hallway and never glanced back. I watched them disappear by making a left and I felt like my heart dropped in the pit of my stomach as the students past by me. It wasn't the end of the world, so why did it feel like it? Why did I push away the only person who understood me?

Aggie and Mica weren't much help because they had their parents, they had their mom. Oakley wasn't going to leave, was he? He was just being a whiny bitch, like all the other girls I fucked. He was going to stay because he had nowhere else to go. He was a homeless guy, nobody would take him in besides Curtis. Oakley needed us.

He needed me.

He needed the pleasure I gave him.

But mixing love and lust was a dangerous emotion that would start to hate each other.

~~~~

hola guys! so sorry for not updating earlier! the chapter was already done but I had to edit some parts and, well, school is here. I have a free period, yay! the next chapter will be upload today (I think) depending how I feel so yeah. hope everyone is having a great! photo of Oakley

words: 1,284

#stayalive