Chapter Fourteen

After the session was done, Oakley and I left the room. Before I could close the door behind me, Lexi grabbed my arm and gave me her award winning smile.

"What you said out there was...beautiful," she said softly and bit her bottom lip. I chucked and tilted her head up with my index finger.

"Thank you, darling," I said and sent her wink. She ducked her head down and giggled a bit. Obviously, Lexi was a cutie and I had to flirt with her. I had a bad scratch that needed to be itched and why not her?

Kenzie and Lexi liked me, and not in a friendly way, so why not get down and dirty with them? I turned my head and nodded at Oakley who was waiting for me.

"I'll catch you at home," I said and looked back at Lexi. I didn't get to hear Oakley's response as I grabbed Lexi's hand and dragged her to the nearest bathroom.

I locked the door behind us and flashed her a small smile. She smiled back and put a piece of hair behind her ear. She was going to do it again because all her hair didn't go behind her ear but I came to the rescue and acted like a gentleman by doing it for her. She batted her eyelashes and grabbed my wrist. I leaned forward and caught her lips on mine.

Lexi yelped and pushed me away gently. "Tate, I don't know how to kiss, I don't know how to please you or anything because I never kissed a boy until now because you're my first kiss and I'm really--"

I kissed her again, a bit more forcefully, and she relaxed in my arms. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her closer to me. I wanted to think about how much I wanted to see her naked. I wanted her to touch me. I wanted to hold her and when we're finished, I get to leave and the scratched that needed to be itched was gone. But my mind kept trailing to Oakley.

Did he get home? Was Curtis there to watch him? What did he say before I left? Was he okay by himself?

I groaned and kissed her harder. I grabbed her thighs and she jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. I slammed her on the wall as we made out viscously. I loved that she was letting her inner sex demon out but I wondered where mine went.

We kissed for a while but I soon pulled away and dropped Lexi to her feet. I licked my lips and turned away, fixing my shirt and pants. I cleared my throat and started walking to the door.

"W--wait! Where are you going?" Lexi asked.

"I'm leaving. I can't do this, I'm sorry," I said without glancing at her.

I left her in the bathroom and went home.

~~~~

As soon as I walked inside the house, I heard laughter. I closed the door behind me and went to the living room to only stop in my tracks. Oakley was laughing at the TV. And Mica was sitting right next to him.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, not because I was going to cry, but because I was ready to snap at Mica. Oakley turned his head and his were filled happiness and excitement.

He leaped off of the couch. "Tate!" He tackled me with a hug and I automatically hugged him back. I guess I was getting used to his hugs.

I held him tightly as Mica got up and flashed me a warm smile. I could tell in his brown eyes he was jealous but jealous of what? Oakley pulled away too quickly for my liking.

"I hope you don't mind if I called Mica to come over. You were kind of busy and I didn't want to be alone," Oakley explained and grabbed Mica's wrist. I nodded and ignored that fact that Oakley was touching Mica.

"Nah, it's all cool. I'll be upstairs," I said and walked away from them. I closed my bedroom door and flopped on my bed.

I groaned in frustration and punched the mattress. I was so stupid. How could I let myself think about Oakley when he was perfectly fine with Mica? I left Lexi, a girl I should be having sex right now, in the bathroom and practically begging to fuck her.