Can't Live Without You // Marc Marquez (Suggested)

Suggested One Shot

Y/N stands for Your Name.
___________________

You walked down the street angrily. The reason? Well, Marc had ruined your date. You never wished for a perfect date, but just a normal date would've done the job. However, he spoilt it.

You walked slowly, trying hard to hold back your tears. You had put on a black dress especially for tonight, in which you didn't feel comfortable but this was Marc's favourite dress of yours.

There was a sound of a car's engine and you turned around bewildered because this street always remained silent during the night.

It was a red car in which Marc was seated and he stopped the car right next to you.

He opened the window and looked at you desperately. "Y/N, get in the car please."

"No, why don't you go and kiss that bloody fan of yours? She was trying to seek your attention in that short outfit and you fell for her. How could you even forget that I was with you?" You screamed at him furiously.

"She forced me to do it, I swear! I had no intention of kissing her! I've never kissed a fan but she just held my face and pulled me closer. Before I knew it, I was-"

Marc was unable to complete his sentence because you rushed down the street, trying to run away from him.

But again, his car caught up with you. "Why aren't you listening to me?"

"Marc, all I ever wished was for a normal date. I never wanted to go to a fancy restaurant. I just wanted to spend time with you." You didn't stop walking and he didn't stop driving his car next to you. "Now go away before I call the cops."

Marc instantly drove away at that moment and you stood there still in shock. You couldn't believe it that he just drove away. Even if you told him to leave, your heart didn't want him to go away like that.

Your tears rolled down your eyes uncontrollably and you leaned against the wall. Just then, a few raindrops started falling from the sky and you thought that it couldn't get any worse.

In a few minutes, the rain was pouring down and you were drenched completely. Your makeup was starting to get ruined and your dress was wet and cold. You just wished for a jacket at that moment.

You could barely walk because the ground was slippery and whenever you'd take a step, your heels wouldn't be stable and you had the danger of falling. Therefore the only option you were left with was to wait.

"Y/N!" Someone called you from behind and your turned around quickly.

It was Marc on a motorbike, drenched in rainwater but still smiling at you. He put on his helmet and drove his motorbike next to you.

"Get on, Y/N." He added.

You quickly sat and he handed you the other helmet. You put it on and wrapped your arms around Marc from behind, then you lay your head on his back.

"I'm so thankful you came back, Marc." You sobbed gently as you remembered yourself being helpless in the rain.

Marc chuckled. "I will never leave you, mi amor. (my love.)"

He drove at a breathtaking speed and you were amused by it.

"Is this how you drive on the race track?" You shouted because you knew you wouldn't be heard if you spoke in your normal voice.

"Faster than this." He replied. "Where shall we go now?"

"I wanna go home. We can watch a horror movie, ya know?" You smirked.

~

Apparently, when you arrived in your house which you shared with Marc, both of you had caught cold.

Both of you fell on the bed after getting changed and Marc cuddled you close. "We ended up getting sick."

"What could be more worse than this." You coughed.

"At least I got to know that I can't live without you." He sighed and embraced you even more closely.

"Neither can I live without you." You grinned and you closed your eyes and drifted away into sleep in his warm arms which made you feel so safe.

_______________