A Day To Be Remembered // Marq Marquez (Requested)

Requested by MrsMarquez93
Hope you like it! :D
__________________

Marc was sitting in the corner of the café, thinking about the only person he loved. Laia and Marc had been together for years until Marc exposed her real side. She wasn't faithful to him.

He closed his eyes to think about all that had passed a day before.

"Marc." Laia walked towards him.

Marc looked at her with tears in his eyes. "Laia, why did you do that? Didn't you know that I loved you? What did I do to deserve this?"

"You don't understand, I don't love you. I don't wanna be with you anymore." She shouted furiously.

"You could've told me before." Marc looked down. "At least I wouldn't have suffered the pain of seeing you kiss another guy."

"I'm sorry but this is what I think is right for both of us. I'm leaving." Those were her last words and then she left, leaving Marc heartbroken.

This quick flashback had taken over Marc's mind until a waitress walked towards him.

"Sir, would you like to order something?" She smiled as she took out her pen and notebook.

Marc looked at her. She had green mesmerising eyes in which he got lost for a moment. Her red lips were ravishing and her sweet voice was captivating.

"No." He looked away instantly because of fear, but he didn't quite know why he was fearful. "I would not like to order anything."

She looked at him blankly for a second then grinned cheerfully. "You are Marc Marquez, right?"

Marc was surprised. He looked at her and briskly nodded his head.

"I'm Angela." She brought her hand forward to be shaken and he did so. "I've got a question though. If you don't want to eat anything then why are you here?"

He let out a chuckle. "I had no other place to go. I'm just a heartbroken man with an unfortunate life."

Angela tilted her head in confusion and sat beside him. "What's wrong? Did your girlfriend leave you?"

Marc couldn't hold it back and he told her the whole story. He regretted it but it felt good to let out the whole thing.

Angela listened to him attentively then giggled. "You are an idiot. Why would you even love someone who doesn't care about you? Sometimes it's better to let go of some people and move on. You'll get someone better than her."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. I've been through it and I know how it feels. Anyway, if you ever feel like talking, you can come right here and then we can chat. Sounds good?" She stood up with a charming smile on her face and left Marc to wonder about what she had said.

~

Since that day, Marc had been visiting the same café everyday and each day he found himself getting closer to Angela. If he had any problem, he'd share it with her and she would try her best to help him.

"Angela, I've found myself getting closer to you, day by day." He confessed one day, in a shaky voice.

She raised her eyebrows and decided to say something but instead Marc covered her lips with his. It was a kiss which told her how he felt about her and she was astonished.

He pulled back, his cheeks were bright red and he gave her his playful wonderful smile.

Angela was shocked for words and she blushed madly. "What was that for?"

"Will you go out with me?" He asked her affectionately and held her tiny hand in his own.

She nodded her head. "I would love to."

It was a great day to be remembered by both of them for the rest of their lives.

____________