The Best Day // Marc Marquez (Requested)

Dedicated to MrsMarquez93
Hope you like it.

____________________

Marketa, Susanna and Nicole were in awe when they arrived on the cruise with Angela. It was the 5th of March, which was a birthday for Angela.

"You are one lucky little girl." Nicole commented as she placed the gifts on the table.

Angela chuckled slightly and shook her head. "You guys need to help me choose a dress. I barely have any good clothes to wear."

"Oh, don't worry." Marketa motioned her hand and took out a flawless purple dress, which looked so decent yet formal, from her bag.

Angela was surprised to see the dress. She hugged Marketa who handed her the dress and quickly went to the changing room where she got dressed. She had a feeling that it would be the best birthday of her life.

~

The guests had started to arrive on the cruise and they were all greeted with civility by Angela. She was anticipating the arrival of the two most important people which meant so much to her and it wasn't long before they showed up.

"Happy birthday, cupcake!" Alex rushed towards Angela and hugged her tightly.

Marc slowly followed him and he had the most cutest smile on his face which Angela loved so much. She always had a thing for Marc, though she was more closer to Alex.

"Happy birthday!" Marc hugged her cordially but she felt his warmth and it gave her such a wonderful feeling. However, it was a very small, short hug.

Marc pulled back and he examined her from her toe to her head and he was astonished. She looked beautiful and he loved her dress.

"Angela, you loo-" Before Marc could complete his sentence, Alex gasped as all of them turned their attention towards the entrance.

Laia walked in. She was Marc's ex-girlfriend and she detested Angela so much that everyone was sure, she had come to destroy the party.

"Oh shit." Susanna whispered. "She's wearing the same purple dress as Angela."

The birthday girl felt miserable. She dashed upstairs to the upper deck of the cruise and stood near the jacuzzi where she knew that no one would be able to find her.

After standing there for a few minutes, she realised that she had to gain some courage to go and face Laia, so she took deep breaths before turning around, just to see the person who she was thinking about.

Laia stood there with a sinister smirk on her face. "Angela, do you know how happy I feel when I see you suffer?"

"What?" Angela replied.

Laia came forward and pushed Angela into the jacuzzi pool which made her dress wet. She couldn't believe it.

"What have I even done?" Angela cried as she tried to get out of the pool, but failed.

"Angela!" They heard a familiar voice and soon they saw Marc, panting because of all the running. He was shocked to see the whole scenario.

Angela was in the pool, her makeup was ruined, her clothes were wet and Laia just stood there in an odious manner.

"Laia, leave this party immediately! You have caused a lot of trouble." Marc shouted.

Laia tilted her head, gazed one more time at Angela and left the two alone.

Marc, who was worried about Angela, hastened towards her and pulled her out of the pool.

"Gosh, look at you. You must be freezing. You have to get changed." He stroked her arm gently.

Before she could say anything, Marc caught her arm and dragged her downstairs towards the changing room, making sure that no one could notice them.

He locked the room and started searching in the wardrobe for some proper clothes for Angela to wear.

He pulled out a black dress and Angela blushed when she saw it. It was a perfect, simple dress.

"Will this do?" Marc asked.

She nodded as she could feel her eyes swelling with tears. She ran towards Marc and threw her arms around him. "Thank you."

Marc's heart was thudding inside of him. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled warmly.

They heard a knock on the door and Angela was forced to pull back. "I'll get changed."

~

Angela and Marc came out and walked as if nothing had happened, but Susanna, Marketa and Nicole noticed that she was wearing a different dress so they asked her about it and she narrated to them, the whole story.

"Wow," Marketa smiled, "Marc is so caring. I think he really likes you."

Just then, Marc and Alex approached the ladies. They chatted for a while until Alex declared that he was thirsty and he wanted to get a drink.

Everyone followed Alex but Marc grabbed Angela's and pulled her close to him. He locked his lips onto hers and held her tightly in his arms. Angela couldn't think of pulling back, neither could Marc.

They heard a camera's flash so they pulled back and looked at the direction where the sound came from. Marketa stood there, holding a camera in her hand and grinning widely.

"I caught it on the camera," Marketa said, "And I must agree, you guys are a really cute together."

Marc and Angela chuckled and Angela kept her head on his chest with a sigh of relief. It truly was the best birthday for her.