Fame and Shame // Marc Marquez (Requested)

WARNING: Contains smut
Sorry for the inappropriateness

Dedicated to sfdlovato
Hope you like it!

_________________________

Sheera walked into the curtains to the backstage as she sighed with relief. Her high heels were hurting her and her dress was too tight. But she had to dress like this because she was a famous Hollywood singer.

Several of security guards surrounded her and accompanied her to her dressing room which was the only source of privacy in her life.

Sheera sauntered into her dressing room and closed the door behind her. She took off her heels and opened the zipper of her tight dress in order to feel more comfortable. She sank into the cozy warm couch and closed her eyes.

"Sheera." A voice interrupted her moment and she quickly opened her eyes to see Marc leaning against the wall. "I think you forgot that I would be here."

"No." She smiled. "It's just that I never really get time to relax. For a moment I really wanted to forget everything."

Marc smirked cheekily and made his way towards her. "You do seem tired." He bent down and looked into her dark eyes which were full of lust. He then moved his hand on her pale, white cheek and kissed her forehead. "Let's go to my apartment."

He stood up straight and left the dressing room. But before leaving, he told her that he would be waiting for her outside. Therefore, she quickly got dressed in her normal clothes and rushed out of the dressing room. She told the guards not to follow her and went outside where she found Marc grinning at her.

But she heard a camera's flash and she quickly looked on her left side to find a dozen of cameramen.

"Shit." Marc cussed under his breath.

A paparazzi, who was recording their video, caught their attention as he questioned. "Sheera, how long has it been since you've started dating Marc Marquez?"

Sheera looked at Marc and she gave him a reassuring smile before answering. "It has been a couple of months."

Marc couldn't believe it. He always wanted his personal life to be private but Sheera had just revealed the biggest secret that he had been hiding since many months.

He caught her arm and dragged her towards the car. She was bewildered but she followed him without a word.

~

"Marc, what's wrong?" She asked him as soon as they arrived in Marc's apartment. He didn't utter a single word on their way. He was too angry to speak.

He looked at her with wrath in his eyes. "Sheera, why would you ever tell a paparazzi that we are together?"

She looked at him in a confused manner and stood up from her place. "What do you mean? Don't you want everyone to know that we love each other?"

"I didn't want to make it public." Marc covered his face with his hands in frustration.

Sheera's lips quivered as she attempted to go out of the apartment. "I actually thought you loved me."

He looked at her walk away. His heart ached to see her like that and he never wanted to lose her.

Sheera could feel a tear streaming down her cheek but before she could wipe it away, Marc grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him. "Don't leave me."

"You don't love me."

"I do. And I can do anything to prove it." He whispered into her ear.

His arm went around her waist and he picked her up without warning. He made his way towards the room and put her on the bed.

With a sly smirk, he stripped off her shorts and rubbed his two fingers against her clit, causing her to moan. He then pushed his fingers inside of her, creating a movement.

The pleasure that Sheera received made her forget about her anger towards Marc. She was about to cum when he stopped and took his fingers out of her.

"Stop teasing me." She said, rolling her eyes.

He softly chuckled. His face was levelled with hers as he started kissing her passionately. He quickly removed his pants and underwear and pushed himself inside of her, roughly.

She made cries of pleasure as he began to move in and out of her, holding her hips. She didn't care if the neighbours heard their moans and cries.

Marc started pounding inside of her forcefully with her groaning loudly and it was the only sound throughout the room.

Marc was about to cum, managing a few more thrusts inside her tight hole as she came. Soon he let it out.

Marc and Sheera laid there, trying to catch their breaths.

"I'm sorry if anything I said had offended you." He said, still panting. "It's just that I've never really liked media and my life has always been private. This is my first relationship with such a famous person and I always feared that the media would ruin our lives. I just didn't want them to write false things about us."

Sheera listened to him attentively and smiled. "It's alright Marc. I will never let the reporters or the cameramen be near us again."