Adventurous Life // Luca Marini (Requested)

Dedicated to MotogpLovers00
Hope you like it!

______________________

It was raining and everyone was locked inside their houses. The street had never looked so beautiful and for Luca, something additional gave the beautiful effect to the whole image.

He sipped onto his coffee, staring out of his window and watching the girl play in the rain. She did not care if she was drenched in the water, all she cared about was the rain. She looked almost his age but she was more free spirited than he could have ever been and this was why he was envying her at that moment.

Soon after spotting him, the girl stopped playing and she stared into Luca's direction. He was alarmed. He tried to back a little or close the curtains but he could not do so because that would be mean so he just stared back and examined her. She had long tattoos around her body, along with her arms. Her lip and nose were perfectly pierced. She looked like a hippie but he was sure she could not be that bad.

Her liveliness promoted her to smile and she gestured Luca to come out and join him, even though she did not know. Luca, a little bit hesitant, nodded his head and rushed downstairs to meet up with her.

"You have been staring." She said, chuckling.

"I have." Luca laughed. "You are quite an adventurous person. Playing and dancing here, not worrying about your fate and just running around care freely. You have huge guts."

"Not guts. I have desires. Adventurous desires of travelling, seeing many elements of the world and experiencing odd moments of life. These are my aims." She walked in a circle around Luca with a heroic smile on her pretty little face. "I am EJ."

"I'm Luca." He replied.

She stopped in front of him to peer into his well lit eyes and she smirked softly. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Staying at home with my parents. What about you?" He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

When she heard the word 'parents,' her heart turned miserable and she looked away in order to prevent questions from his side. But she was too late of course.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I ran away from my parents and I bought a small apartment right in that old building just few days ago. My soul still aches when I think about it but I did it for a reason, I love an adventurous life which my parents heavily condemned." EJ's voice squeaked up a little as she controlled her tears to remain inside.

Luca was saddened because he realised that even though he had everything in life, he lacked adventure and to meet a girl like EJ might've been a lesson for him to learn. He grabbed her arm and pulled her closer before whispering; "come and have coffee with me."

EJ smiled and nodded her head, all the look of misery vanishing from her face. How easily could she cover her emotions. She followed Luca to his grand apartment where he told her to dry herself up and he gave her some clothes which belonged to his sister so that she could dress herself up. He himself brewed some delicious French coffee and served it with two slices of cake, then he waited for EJ who arrived as soon as she was ready.

"They fit me perfectly." She chuckled as she raised her arms and started examining the clothes.

"That's great. Now come, I'm sure you will love this coffee." Luca gestured her and she joined him hurriedly.

Compared to Luca, who took small bites of the cake, EJ stuffed it into her mouth and gulped down the coffee in less than a minute, leaving Luca surprised. She was definitely hungry but he dared not ask her. Instead he offered her for some more which she declined.