Hopeful (Part 2) // Danny Kent (Requested)

Dedicated to Shaddowhunterr
Hope you like it!

______________________

"Fiona, I'm bored today." Levi sighed as she went through her phone. "Can't we have another party? I know we had yours and Scott's anniversary party like only three days ago but I'm craving for another party."

Fiona smiled as she felt an idea popping into her mind and she quickly suggested it. "Let's go for a hockey class together. We can call Scott and Danny along too."

Levi blushed a little as she heard Danny's name. She loved him so much that even the words were inadequate to describe her feelings for him but she hadn't seen him since three days and the last time she saw him was at the party. Levi was scared that he might not love her back and that he would only think of her as a one night stand.

"That would be a great idea. I hope he would come." She mumbled slowly after thinking so much about Danny.

Fiona smiled, called Scott and informed him about the whole plan. He readily agreed to come and assured her that he would bring Danny along too. She was satisfied, thus she hung up on him with a huge smile on her face. Levi took the hint of Fiona's smile and blushed even more after realising that Danny would come.

The two ladies got ready and packed their gym bags with their hockey equipments.

It wasn't long before Scott called Fiona to tell her that he was waiting for them downstairs. Therefore, the two ladies grabbed their bags and rushed downstairs.

~

"Hey Fiona!" Danny waved at her as he saw her coming out of the house.

"Hi Danny." She replied.

Danny was eager to see Levi and when he did, he felt as if he had quenched his thirst. She walked behind Fiona, trying to hide her face because she was too shy to see Danny.

Fiona hugged Scott affectionately and Levi felt jolly to see her friend happy with Scott. Danny moved closer to Levi and tried to make an eye contact with her but she either looked down or she just looked away.

"Levi, how have you been?" He asked genuinely.

She felt her heart beat a little faster after hearing his voice and she replied to him weakly. "I've been good."

He realised that she was too shy so he just grinned and decided not to speak more.

"We should get going." Scott said, after pulling back from Fiona and everyone agreed.

~

Levi, Fiona and Scott loved hockey and they were crazy about it. However, Danny was unaware of how to play the game so he just stood out of the field and watched his friends play the game.

He constantly gazed at Levi who was playing the game beautifully and she even scored many times. Her eyes were too mesmerising and her flawless brown hair were so lustrous that he couldn't avoid looking at her.

"Danny, pass me the bottle of water!" Scott shouted and Danny responded by throwing the red bottle at him but he caught it.

"Nice catch." Danny chuckled.

Scott drank water in a very wild manner, as if he had been thirsty for a very long time. Most of the water was dropped on the ground but he seemed to be caring very less about it.

He handed the bottle back to Danny and continued playing.

Levi captured the hockey puck from Fiona and dashed her way towards the net but her foot slipped on the water. She gasped and shut her eyes as she was ready to hit the ground.

"Levi!" She heard a scream and the sound of heavy footsteps running towards her direction.

She fell with a thud but not on the floor. When she opened her eyes, she saw Danny's face so close to hers that her cheeks became red in an instant.

Danny had rushed to catch her and fortunately he was there in time. He caught her in his arms, making sure she was safe.

"Scott, you're so stupid." Danny scoffed as he looked up at Scott who smiled goofily. "Are you okay Levi?"

Levi was too shocked to say anything and her lips quivered as she attempted to speak. "Yes."

She quickly stood up straight and looked at Fiona who had a huge smirk on her face.

Danny grabbed Levi's hand and pulled her closer to him, without caring that Scott and Fiona were looking at them.

"Will you go out with me Levi?" He mumbled softly as he peered into her eyes.

Levi, who was too shocked to say anything, just nodded her head. From the inside, she could feel butterflies fluttering in her stomach because of the happiness. But from the outside, she kept her expression composed.

Fiona and Scott chuckled, congratulated the new couple and wished them a good luck with their newly formed relationship. Scott gave Fiona a look and hinted her that the couple should be left alone, therefore Fiona and Scott left Danny and Levi alone.

Danny quickly pressed his lips onto Levi's before she could say anything but they had to pull back because they heard Scott and Fiona hooting and laughing. They were peeping at them from the door but Danny just smiled, wrapped his arms around Levi and continued kissing her. Not even the hooting could stop him.