Fixing the love // Danny Kent (Requested)

Requested by Shaddowhunterr
Hope you like it! :D

_____________________

Fix, fix and fix. That's what Levi had been doing all her life and she had no objection with it. Fixing things was part of her life and she pretty much enjoyed doing it. She was a mechanic as she had followed her father's footsteps instead of her mothers.

Levi was hired by the Leopard Racing team in Moto3 as their new mechanic. She loved fixing bikes. But what she didn't know was that she had caught attention of one of the rider for who she was fixing the bikes for.

"It's free practice today." Levi sighed as she walked out of the garage. She was happy that she had done her job for the day.

She stood along with the other team members as they all watched the Moto3 riders drive for the free practice.

"Look at Danny!" One of the team members shouted and everyone turned their attention on Danny.

His bike was wobbling and it couldn't go straight. Not surprisingly, it crashed very badly into the grass and he fell.

"I'm sending the marshals to help him." The man said. "Levi, you need to fix his bike again."

"Not a problem." She replied.

Soon Danny was brought back into the garage along with his bike which looked in a very bad condition. He sat in the corner and asked everyone to leave him alone for awhile.

Meanwhile, Levi brought her toolbox and started searching for the most damaged parts.

"Hey," The voice startled her and she looked at Danny who was sitting far in the corner.

"Yeah?" She asked casually.

"Do you want me to help you?" He asked hesitantly but still had a willingness on his face.

She thought for some time and nodded her head. "Sure, get your ass up here."

Danny was stunned by her response but he still got up and went to her. He got on his knee to examine the bike but Levi had already started working on it.

"The engine is the most damaged part." She added. "We need to change it. Can you pass me the screwdriver?"

Danny looked into the toolbox and took out the screwdriver for her. She took it from him and went on working.

"So," He spoke softly "your name is Levi Mitchell?"

"That's right."

"Ah, Levi Mitchell." He repeated her name.

For some odd reason, she loved the way he pronounced it so she looked at him for a moment. "Say that again."

"Say what again?" He grinned.

She was speechless. His smile was way too cute and she couldn't help it but turn red in colour.

"Oh look. You're blushing!" Danny chuckled charmingly.

"No, I'm not." She protested. "You're the one who is blushing."

Danny stared at her with a serious look without uttering a word.

"Why did you stop laughing?" She blushed even more when she said this.

Danny moved his head forward and covered Levi's lips with his. She was completely shocked but she didn't pull back. Instead, she pulled him closer.

"Danny, are you-" The man, who was making his way into the garage, stopped when he saw the two kissing.

They both pulled back and stared at him, looking utterly embarrassed.

But the man smiled. "Sorry for interrupting." He quickly ran out of the garage.

Levi and Danny stared at each other and slightly giggled.

"Danny, when the actual race starts, I want you to win." Levi looked down and started fiddling with her fingers,

"You got it." He replied.

~

Danny actually did remember his words to Levi and he did win the race just for her.

After getting off of the bike, he quickly ran towards her and lifted her up in the air.

"I did it!" He shouted. "I kept my words."

"You did! Now put me down before I throw up!" She laughed.

Danny did as Levi said and he quickly embraced her before heading for the podium.

"Oh and Levi Mitchell," Danny remembered as he was almost about to leave. "I love you!"

His voice was loud enough for everyone to hear and he didn't regret it. Neither did Levi feel embarrassed because she herself loved him a lot.