Breaking the Friend Zone // Enea Bastianini (Requested)

WARNING: Contains smut
Sorry for the inappropriateness.

Dedicated to StefieBlondi
Hope you like it!

____________________________

Stefie sighed hopelessly as she sipped onto her tea. Her fingers would occasionally go through her phone's messages folder to check if Enea, her best friend had sent her a message, but he hadn't so she decided to message him herself.

'Hey Bastianini, I miss you.' She wrote.

In a matter of a few seconds, she received his reply. 'Stefieee, I miss you too.'

'When are you coming back?' She wrote again.

'Flight's in one hour. Why don't you drop by around 9?'

'Sure thing. I will see you tonight then :)'

'Alright sugarbear xoxo.' Enea ended the conversation with this, meanwhile Stefie blushed.

She had a crush on Enea for some time now but she never had the courage to go up to him and tell him about how much she liked him because he already had a girlfriend. She was heartbroken when she found this out but she still continued loving him, and now he considered her as his truest friend. Stefie was trapped in a friend zone but as long as Enea noticed her, she was happy with it.

She finished her coffee and decided to look through her wardrobe to find an outfit for the occasion. A short blue dress immediately caught her attention and she pulled it out before checking and looking at it in the mirror.

"Is this too short?" Stefie asked herself. Perhaps it was because her slender legs were being revealed and it was short enough to show her bare knees. But then Enea had gifted this dress to her on her birthday.

Without complaining, she undressed herself and wore the blue dress before blushing. She had never worn anything in her life which was so revealing. With a sigh, Stefie walked towards the dressing table and rummaged through her untouched makeup boxes to find the perfect red lipstick and a dark black mascara to go with it. She slowly applied the makeup and smiled when she had completely done so. Her eyes glanced at the clock and she realised it was 8:30 already, thus she wore her high heels, grabbed her car keys and left her house.

As she drove, she thought of Enea. His smile, his charm, his perfume and his hug, she missed all of it and she realised she couldn't even go for a week without him. Joy was all she felt and upon arriving in front of his house, she found his car parked outside the garage. He had come back. She hurriedly left her car and went to the ring the bell but the door opened and Enea stood there with a large smirk and his arms open wide. She jumped into his arms.

"Idiot. Don't leave without me again." She shouted.

"Hey, it was just a week." He laughed.

"Where's Claire? I thought she was with you." Stefie pulled back and closed the door behind her.

But Enea's expression changed and he became more serious. "I left her in London. She got back with her ex and forgot about my existence."

Stefie was stunned and she dared not to utter a word. One side of her was glad and the other felt grieved because her best friend was hurt. She slowly stepped towards him and stroked his arm. "I'm so sorry-"

"Don't be." He cut her sentence short. "She was annoying. Anyways, you look gorgeous. This dress-"

"You gave it to me on my birthday." She chuckled. "You told me you were drunk when you bought it."

"And I won't lie, when I bought it, I imagined you wearing this dress. You looked sexy. But now," he inched towards her until she could feel his warm breath against her skin "I'm not imagining it. This is real. You are real, and you look damn gorgeous."

Stefie's face turned bright red and she moved in to steal a kiss from him. Their lips connected, and both of them knew they had reached cloud nine as soon as the connection was made. The ecstatic youngsters enjoyed each second of their kiss, and it obviously heated up in no time. Stefie moaned between the kisses and each time she did, Enea would smirk which was felt by her against her lips. He broke the kiss and picked her up in his arms.

"I'm gonna make this the best night ever." He whispered as he carried her to his room. "Do I have your consent?"

"You do." She replied.

He gave her a satisfactory smile as he dropped her on the bed and removed his shirt. Then came off his pants and boxers.

"It won't hurt." He winked as he moved on top of her and unzipped her dress, removed her bra and took off her underwear. "But if it does, just tell me."

"Stop talking you idiot." She moaned, as she shivered.

"Gosh, you're so desperate for me." He laughed before pushing his manhood inside of her without warning.

She screamed with joy, and to make it even more intense, he cupped her breasts with his hands, massaging them gently as his thrust gained pace. She felt weird, a mixture of happiness and pain, yet she was taking the delight of this very moment. Enea grabbed her hair with one of his hands and stroked them. He inhaled her scent and a smile appeared about his lips. He loved each and every thing about her, and he was daft not to realise his feelings for her previously. He had hurt her because deep inside he did know that she had feelings for him since the beginning, but he denied it, and went for Claire instead who couldn't even return the love he gave her.

"Say it." Enea uttered the words under his breath. "Say it, and I'll be yours forever."

Stefie was bewildered, and her mind was blocked because of the situation. But being a smart girl, she realised what he was talking about. Breathlessly, she replied to him. "I love you Enea."

"Louder." He thrust harder.

"I love you!" She moaned loudly before reaching her limit and letting her orgasm explode.

A few more thrusts, and Enea had reached his limit too. He came inside of her and fell beside her on the bed. Both stared at each other, panting and tired, yet they smiled. He stroked her cheek and joined his forehead with hers.

"I love you too, Stefie." He grinned. "And I'm sorry for being stupid and not telling you sooner."

"Yes, it did take you a really long time." She held his other hand and hugged it. "You are mine now."

"And you are mine." He laughed lovingly.