A Sin // Marc Marquez (Requested)

WARNING: Contains smut
Sorry for the inappropriateness

Dedicated to WiktoriaRduch3
Hope you like it
______________________

Maths was always a weak point for Wiktoria. Today was her maths test, for which she hadn't studied a bit, she never even bothered opening her textbooks because she was too fed up of trying again and again. When she looked around herself, almost all the students looked prepared for it.

Her heart skipped a beat as Mr Marquez walked in, dressed up in his usual formal attire with messy hair which always seemed to attract Wiktoria.

"Good Morning class! Books away immediately!" He commanded, to which everyone obeyed. In a minute or so everyone was engrossed in doing their test. Wiktoria tried to attempt the questions which she could do. She found the test easy somehow, but she was short of time. After a time of thirty minutes, she had completed only five questions out of ten.

"Pens down everyone! Your time is up!" Remarked Mr Marquez as he started collecting the test papers. As he approached Wiktoria, she begged him for some extra time. But his simple and straight answer was 'no' and he grabbed the paper from her.

After the papers had been collected, Mr Marquez dismissed the class. Everyone walked towards the door. Wiktoria was just about to exit when Mr Marquez called out her name, "Wiktoria, stay back please."

"Yes sir?" Wiktoria responded in an astonished voice. He asked her to sit down and he approached her.

"Do you wish to get an A on your maths test?" Staring into her brown eyes, he tried to read her puzzled expression.

She replied desperately, "yes sir, I'm ready to fulfill whatever your wish is."

"Anything Wiktoria?" He asked and she nodded as a reply.

Mr Marquez crashed his lips onto hers, and she was dead shocked at his action. She wanted to pull back but she couldn't, because he felt so good. His soft, warm lips were tempting and there was no way she could repel from them.

When he pulled back, he held her face between his hands. "Have sex with me, and I'll give you an A."

Listening to these words gave Wiktoria the biggest shock of her life. But she didn't want to fail maths this time. She didn't want her parents to change her school. She didn't want her parents to think of her as a dumb child.

She unanimously nodded her head and Marc was satisfied. He shut the door, locked it, drew the curtains on the windows and looked at her with an evil smirk.

He connected his lips with hers. It was not just a gentle easy kiss, but a rough, soft kiss that sent chills down her spine. She stumbled back a little bit from her seat at the initial contact but tried to push closer to him once she regained her balance, then she let out a moan when he touched her thigh with his huge hand.

He saw her needs and quickly pushed all of the things off his desk, the stapler, the paper work, the pens and pencils.

He scattered her across the bare desk, not breaking the kisses that he gave her. She unbuttoned his black shirt then undid his tie, yanking it off quickly. He took off her trousers in a flash, then taking her shirt off and bra quickly. Lust was filled in his eyes as he stared deeply into hers.

He looked at her for approval and then pushed two fingers inside her. His fingers curled perfectly inside her, hitting her spot every time he pumped his fingers inside of her. She then dipped her head back and let out a deep moan.

"Be quiet." He shot her a cold glance, pushing his fingers deeper into her.

Wiktoria softly whimpered when he removed his fingers out of her. She watched Mr Marquez unbuckle his trousers and drop them to the floor in an instant.

She gasped at the size of him, since she had never seen someone so big as him. She let out a whimper, wanting to feel his touch again.

Mr Marquez used his enormous hands to hold her hips and lay her down on the desk straight.

He eyed her lower half with lust and positioned himself at her hardly-touched entrance. He pinned her thighs down slowly and pushed himself inside her, stretching her completely. She adjusted to his large size in a matter of seconds, after which he started pounding in her harder than ever.

He gripped her thighs and pushed them into the air, gaining more access for himself to get to her. They both moaned in pleasure as he found her sweet spot, slamming himself into her as she felt herself bruise with the grip of his nails digging into her soft skin.

He thrusted inside her several more times before slowing down, signalling that he reached his climax. She felt excitement rush inside her, riding out her climax with his.

He pulled out of her quickly and they both started to get changed.

"That was fun." Mr Marquez chuckled, fixing his tie. "Your A is guaranteed. Now go, pretend as if nothing has happened."

Wiktoria nodded and walked out of the room. When she reached the door, she looked back one more time at Mr Marquez, realising that she had committed a sin.