A Night with the arch rival // Maverick Viñales (Requested)

WARNING: Contains smut.
Sorry for the inappropriateness.

Dedicated to StefieBlondi
Hope you like it!

_____________________

"Maverick!" Stefie screamed as she walked towards his garage. "You fucking destroyed my bike, didn't you?"

Maverick and his teammates stared at her with perplexed looks on their faces.

"Why would I do that?" Maverick asked with a sigh.

"Because you are my only arch rival." She grunted as her face turned red because of anger.

His teammates started laughing but Maverick gave them the look, indicating them to be quiet.

"The race is about to start, my mechanic is nowhere to be found and I will not be able to fix it time." Her lips quivered and tears were clearly visible in her eyes.

That's when Maverick grabbed her arm, dragged her to her garage and pushed her against the wall.

"I didn't do it." He spoke in a solemn manner. "Why would I ever want to destroy someone's bike? Also, I never thought that there was a rivalry between us."

"But-" She tried to speak, however, her throat ached whenever she uttered a word. "The race."

"I will do everything I can in order to fix your bike." He pulled back. "We still have an hour. It only takes ten minutes to replace the engine."

Maverick walked towards the table where the tool box was kept. He took it and made his way towards the bike. He got on his knee, examined the engine and sighed in frustration.

"Is it too bad?" Stefie asked as she took off her cap and tightly held it in her hands.

He assured her that it was alright and that he had been replacing engines ever since he was a young boy.

He sat down on the floor and took out all the necessary tools from the box. Then he removed the old engine from within the bike and fixed the new one in it. It took him less than ten minutes to do all this.

"Let's check it." Maverick stood up and started the bike. It was working perfectly.

Stefie was relieved. She rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Maverick." She whispered and felt his arms being wrapped around her.

She felt so safe in those arms and she was sure that he could've never been her rival. It was a misunderstanding all along.

He pulled back and smiled at her. Meanwhile she spotted a black mark on his lip.

"You've got something on your lip." She tilted her head slightly.

Maverick immediately started rubbing his hand across his lips. "Is it gone?"

Stefie, who was admiring the way he was trying to clear the mark, shook her head and smashed her lips against his.

Maverick was greatly astounded. He couldn't think for a while nor could he pull back. But once she pulled back, he saw that she was red in colour.

"Good luck for the race." She blushed and ran out of the garage.

~

The results of the race were fantastic. Maverick captured the second position for the first time in the season, though Stefie failed to reach the podium. However, she didn't care if she received the fifth position. She was happy that Maverick was on the pole.

After the celebration, Maverick rushed towards Stefie's garage, where he found her sitting and reading a book peacefully.

"Am I disturbing?" He asked, causing her to look up at him suddenly.

She grinned and shook her head. "I'm so happy for you."

Maverick was glad that she wasn't jealous. He walked inside and bent down to level his face with hers. "Meet me at my place tonight." He whispered.

Stefie blushed over the thought but before she could utter a word, Maverick left her to ponder

~

It was night and Maverick wondered if Stefie would ever come to his house. He was impatient to see her, but it wasn't long before he heard the doorbell ring. He got up from his place and quickly moved to open the door.

There he saw Stefie, wearing a black dress which seduced him. Her hair were open and she had never looked like this. He gave her way to come in and she walked in with a smirk. Maverick closed the door behind her.

Suddenly, he pushed her against the wall and started attacking her neck. He kissed her down, leaving hickeys across her neck as she moaned loudly.

"I want you so badly." He said between the kisses and picked her up in his arms. He carried her towards his bedroom and threw her on the bed with a force.

"I've been waiting for this since the morning." Maverick admitted as he stripped off his shirt and his pants.

Stefie's heart was beating loudly inside of her. But she couldn't fail to admit it that she too was waiting for a moment like this. Maverick was really tempting and she was falling for him since the morning.

She opened the zipper of her dress and Maverick helped her to take off the dress. Soon both of them were naked. He slid down her body, placing soft kisses on her skin. First he kissed her stomach, then he moved towards her weak spot, her hips. She tries to hold the moan but it slipped out and she felt Maverick's lips twitch upwards into a smirk.

He moved down and placed kisses on her clit and she shuttered a little bit. He breathed on it for a little long before bringing his tongue out and licking it. He was teasing her, licking her so softly and then circling his tongue around before kissing it again.

She moaned and soon she could feel a familiar feeling in her stomach. "I'm gonna-"

Before she could say anything more, he pulled away and brought his lips against hers. He slowly slid her legs around his waist and she put her arms around his strong, masculine back.

Without warning, he thrusted inside her and she gasped before whispering out the word "harder."

"Already begging for more?" He chuckled softly against her ear.

Nonetheless, he went harder and deeper with each thrust and nothing could be heard except their moans throughout the room. They were so loud that even the neighbours could hear them but they didn't care about it.

She felt the same feeling inside her stomach again and without warning, she came. He kept on with his thrusts, and several minutes later, she could feel him reaching to his limits. He came inside her and he fell beside her. They both breathed heavily for some moments then stared at each other with smirks.

Stefie lay her head on his chest and hugged him tightly before closing her eyes and saying, "never leave me, Maverick."

"I won't. I will be there for you. Forever." He mumbled.