Lip Sync // Dani Pedrosa (Requested)

Dedicated to CreEpY_ReApeR
Hope you like it!

______________________

"Perrie Smith, for the music video of 'Hands in the Garden,' take number three." The crew member said as he clicked the clapperboard and immediately moved away.

"Action!" The director shouted.

Perrie, even though nervous, started to lip sync as the song was played in the background.
"I never thought I could be so happy,
I'm looking on it from the inside out-"

But the song stopped playing and the director angrily stood up. "Cut! What is wrong with you Perrie? Your lip syncing is horrible!"

"I am sorry but I have-"

"Stop apologising! You need a break!" He barked and walked away.

Meanwhile, Perrie almost broke into tears but she controlled herself and rushed towards a nearby empty shed, where she could no longer take it and burst out crying.

"Hey, don't cry!" A hand was felt by her on her shoulder.

She looked around and found none other than Dani Pedrosa. Her hands instantly wiped away the tears which dropped down her cheeks.

"I'm not crying. Why are you here?"

"Apparently, all the MotoGP riders have a free practice today. But I'm still confused, why would your director choose Silverstone as a venue to record a music video? It's just a track for riding bikes." He laughed. "Perrie Smith, right?"

"Yes. And you must be Dani Pedrosa." She sighed.

"Oh, you watch MotoGP." His smile widened. "Not many people do, you know?"

"Yeah, but I've grown up in a family where watching MotoGP has always been mandatory so naturally, I have been a fan since a young age." She sat down on the bench.

He joined her and sat next to her. "That is great. I love your music, by the way."

She blushed. "Really?"

"Yes, and what the director is making you do is something out of your comfort zone." He suggested. "I have watched all your music videos Perrie, and you have obviously never lip synced."

"Yes. That is true." She bit her lower lip.

"Here's what; go to the director, tell him you don't want to lip sync and that you want to sing it live and record it. That'll make you look as perfect as ever."

Perrie thought for a few moments and realised how correct he was. She never asked to be lip synced. It was the director, and if she could just convince him, she would be done with the music video in no time.

"You are absolutely right, Dani. I will go and speak to him right away." She stood up and marched out of the shed, but before leaving it, she looked at Dani one more time with a grin. "Thank you, Pedrosa."

"Not a problem, Smith." He winked, and this wink was enough to steal her breath.

The director was ready to record again, until he was approached by Perrie, who had an angry expression on her face even though she tried to keep her cool.

"I will not lip sync." She said. "I will not do something that is out of my comfort zone. I will perform the song live, and you have to record that. Otherwise, you can say goodbye to this music video and find someone else to perform for it."

The director stared at her with his eyes wide open and his jaw dropped long. He looked at one of the crew members, who shrugged and then he looked back at Perrie again. "Are you sure you want to do it live? What if-"

"Believe me, all my other music videos were recorded live. If I could do them, I can do this." She broke his sentence.

He gave a nod and sat back. "Very well. Positions everyone!"

Everything was on its place and Perrie was once again in the centre. She took a quick gaze at her side and found Dani leaning against the wall of the shed with a huge smirk on his face. He was watching her, and this satisfied her.

"Take number four, and action!" The director shouted.

And thus, Perrie sang her song with the most beautiful voice and a melodic tune, which was wonderful enough to stun everyone. Even Dani was a victim and he couldn't help but admire her. Her eyes, which fluttered with each high note, were a source of delight for him. Her lips, which moved in a rhythmic manner, seemed so lustrous. His eyes followed each and every movement of hers and he had become a madman, for he was falling for her.

As soon as she finished the song, the director smiled contently. "Cut! And that's a wrap! This was the most beautiful performance Perrie. Keep up the good work."

Perrie squealed with joy and rushed towards Pedrosa before throwing her arms around him and giving him a huge hug. "Thank you so much Dani! I nailed it just because of you!"

"Did you now?" He chuckled as he returned the hug and gently stroked her back.

The two remained in the same position for almost two minutes. Both of them enjoyed each other's embrace, and none of them was ready to pull back. It was a pleasure for both of them, yet Dani knew he had to tell her, thus he slowly moved back.

"Perrie, I wanted to tell you something." He mumbled.

"What is it?" She smiled.

"I- uhm- see, you are very beautiful and-" he paused, while she turned red. "I couldn't stop staring at you. You were beyond perfect, and that is why I think I am starting to fall for you. Will you please go out with me?" He couldn't believe that he had just said this.

And she couldn't believe what she had just heard. His words gave her solace, for she too was starting to fall for him. With a wide grin, she nodded her head and giggled. "Why wouldn't I? You are such an adorable human being, and I think I have feelings for you too."

"Really?" He inched closer. "You wouldn't mind if I-"

"No, go ahead." She shut her eyes, and allowed Dani to cover her lips with his.

It was a soft kiss, and a short one, but it determined that their feelings for each other were mutual. This left their hearts at peace, knowing that both of them loved each other.

"I'll pick you at 8." Dani pulled back and gave her his number, while she gave him hers.

"Cool. I will see you then." She winked.