Loving the Neighbour // Alex Rins (Requested)

WARNING: Contains smut
Sorry for the inappropriateness.

Dedicated to cychlop107
Hope you like it!
Sorry for posting it so late! I was on a hiatus! Also, I would highly appreciate it if you guys are patient for your one shots, since I am a human too and I have to study too :/
Anyway, I still apologise for being late. More imagines to come today!

_____________________

Everyday was a plain and a dull day for Petra. But what made it more special was her neighbour, Alex.

She remembered the first time when she had arrived in this neighbourhood. She had a new job, a new house and a new community to live in. However, Alex had always been there for her and now they were close friends.

"Hey Petra!" Alex waved from across the street.

Petra looked at him, smiled cheerfully and waved her hand.

He crossed the street and hugged her in a friendly manner, leaving her to wonder why he had done that.

"You seem happy." She commented as soon as he pulled back.

He nodded his head. "I won the race yesterday. Didn't you see?"

Petra bit her lower lip as she slightly shook her head in denial. "Because of my job, I barely have time anymore."

Alex let out a chuckle and motioned his hand as if it wasn't a big problem.

"Let me walk you to work." He requested and Petra accepted it without hesitation.

~

Petra worked as a museum curator. It wasn't a favourable or an enjoyable job but she had to do it because it was her only choice. Her grandfather had been a curator, her father also and now she was walking on their footsteps.

No matter how much she hated her job, Alex always told her that it was a wonderful one and she should cherish it.

"It's a bit too early today." She sighed as they both entered the museum.

Alex smirked. "Maybe you should give me a small tour around, since no one is here yet."

Petra thought about it for a second or two and then agreed to give him a tour.

He followed her upstairs where he was astonished to see so many statues.

She stopped in front of one of the statue and sighed deeply. "This one is my favourite. Though we don't know the name of this mysterious man, he has a wonderful story behind him."

Alex leaned against the wall and examined the statue of the man. "What is the story?"

"He murdered his lover." She said this blankly, without showing any emotions.

But Alex was horrified. He stared at her with a terrified expression and she looked at him as if she had said something normal.

"Before you speak," Petra smiled, "let me just tell you that he had to do it. She was suffering from a severe disease and he couldn't see her in that miserable state. He ended her life and promised her that he would join her soon. After a few days, this man poisoned himself because he had to keep his promise."

Alex listened attentively and he was saddened by the whole of this story. "This is horrible. He must have left a letter or something before dying, right?"

Petra nodded and made her way towards him. "At the end of the letter he wrote, 'Todo por mi amor.' In English that would be 'All for my love.' Quite touching, right?"

"I love the way you speak Spanish." He chuckled nervously. She was was so close to him that he didn't know what to do so he just stared at her.

She reached out her hand and caressed his cheek. Then slowly, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and moved forward to kiss him.

Alex was shocked. His heart was furiously thundering inside of him, it was trying to find its way out. He was afraid that she might hear his heart beat.

She pulled back and moved three footsteps behind as she shook her head and covered her mouth with her hand.

"What am I doing?" She said. "I am so sorry Alex. I don't know what happened."

Alex, who was speechless, walked closer to her but she seemed to be moving back. She attempted to run away but he grabbed her arm and pulled her close against him.

He started kissing her passionately. The kiss was so good that she easily moaned.

"You are so cute." Alex said between kisses.

His lips then went to her neck, creating hickeys all over as he slammed her against the wall. He stripped off her jeans and her underwear and put two fingers inside her as he fingered her in a nice, slow pace.

A few minutes later, when he realised that she was about to come, he pulled out his fingers.

"Stop teasing." She moaned.

He just smirked teasingly and worked on his pants and underwear. Out of nowhere, he roughly thrusted into her, making her scream in pain and pleasure.

He started off quickly and roughly, causing her to moan more each second. She grabbed onto him as he thrusted inside of her.

She didn't wanted to end this because it felt so good, even if the surroundings felt hot and heavy. But she didn't care. She was clinging onto his body as he continued thrusting.

"Alex," She cried, "I can't-"

That's when she felt that she had reached her limit. She came and it wasn't long before he came inside of her and grew tired.

Both of them stood there, holding each other and trying to catch their breath.

"I'll be downstairs." Alex panted as he got dressed and quickly ran downstairs.

Petra was bewildered, scared and anxious. She was afraid to love Alex but deep inside she had always known that she didn't only like him as a friend. She had always loved him.

~

"Alex," Petra approached him as soon as she came downstairs, "I want to tell you something."

"Me too." Alex sighed nervously. "First give me the chance to speak. I have always liked you Petra. Not as a friend, but as a love interest. Sure, you can say I always had a crush on you. But I can't keep my feelings to myself anymore. I love you, ardently."

Petra closed her eyes tightly and bit her lower lip. "I have loved you ever since I came to that neighbourhood."

Alex grinned and laughed joyfully as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "We should go out tonight."

"Definitely." She smiled shyly.