Chapter 3

With the heater on full blast I drove home with the wolf practically staring at me

Glancing over at the wolf, "Why are you staring at me?"

That same glaze of emotions still in his eyes.

Of course no response.

Still staring at me, I looked back to the road. "I just hit you, yet here I am just not paying attention to the road, again," continuing "I could've hit another wolf and have to take him-"

The large wolf's powerful growl interrupted me. His growl shaking me to the core.

I looked at the scary looking ball of fur. "What?"

Huffing to my response, he turned to look out the window. "Well then, grouch."

Putting my eyes back on the, I focused on getting home. That was intill I saw something move from corner of my eye.

He was making small movements to get over to me, I turned my head looking at him

His movements stopped quickly, as soon as my eyes laid on him.

"You think you're sneaky huh?" At my question he looked at me with a puppy dog expression.

"Come here." I said patting my lap, not looking at him. You could feel his happiness as he scooted over as fast as he could towards me with his injury.

His head covering my whole lap, and body heat instantly brought warmth to me. His current purring made me chuckle, bringing one hand down to pet him and the other on the wheel, his purring gotten even louder.

"Silly fur ball."