Chapter 31

Its been awhileeeeee (If you get this reference, I love you). Hope you guys aren't to mad by me not updating for so long, I explained why it took so long on my message board but that really doesn't matter, this story does. I was re-reading my story and I cringed so much, I admit it was less cringey many chapters later but still. I will finish this story but it will take time because I have so my holes in the story and things that just don't make sense. Do you guys want me to rewrite it? If so, then I will do it after this is completed and make it better. Thanks for the support and message me anytime. Author out.

_____________________________

"I unhand me this instant!" My balled fist slamming repeatedly on Eli's arms, who didn't even flinch from my attack. His thick arms wrapped around me like vines, refusing to let me go. "You chose the hard way, deal with is sunshine. Oliver lets go!" His voice sounded out at a very amused Oliver. 

My eyes bugged out at his statement. I paused my assault the wolfman and pointed at the shaggy-haired male. "You know each other?!" I screech with anger and confusion. What the hell is going on! Oliver nodded his head. 

"We are in the same pack, he's my Alpha." I stared at him dumbfounded. 

"What the hell is an Alpha?"

 Eli snapped at both of us, clearly fed up with at all the talking. The Oliver from the woods was back, all the amusement left his body and turned serious. "Get her car started." He nodded and immediately left, leaving Eli and me. 

"Listen, I know you don't understand what's going but this is for your safety," he said. One of his arms left my waist and lifted up towards my head, his fingers dancing across my neck. "What hell do you mean?" He rubbed my skin gently. "I wish I didn't have to do this but you have a loud mouth. Sorry." I attempted to turn and look at him but he kept me in place. His fingers suddenly pushed the skin of my neck, sending me into darkness.

                                                  _____________________

"She's the Luna?"

"You kidnapped her?" A smack sounded after that statement.

"Ow! Don't hit me! It was Eli's idea!" Growling echoed through the room-silencing everyone. 

"She's awake."

I cracked an eye open and shrieked. I jumped up and threw my self back in the corner of the couch I was on. A herd of people was hovering above me, just staring me. Having multiple eyes looking at you felt like being in a horror movie. Wait. I am in a horror movie.

I was kidnapped.

"You psycho!" I yelled, startling the people around me, minus one. And that person was Eli. He stood arms crossed, and...oh wow look at that, he's fully dressed. 

"Good morning, Sunshine. Have a nice rest?"

"Oh yeah. Very relaxing." Sarcasm dripped off my words. "Nothing gives you a good night's rest than being kidnapped by an overgrown puppy!"

A loud dramatic gasped came from the right of me. I didn't have to look to know who it was, "Shut up, Oliver." A  handful of people chuckled at my comment. I scanned the room quickly, looking for any means of escaping. I caught sight of a large door on my far right. Found my exit. Now, how do I get there with being caught?

"Don't even think about it," Eli commanded me. 

"Do what?" I asked, feigning an innocent smile. "It's a nice place you have."

Side-glancing to my left, I noticed a glass vase. It looked very heavy and expensive.

Bingo.

I turned to Eli, flashing him a large smile. "You know what, it was nice chatting with you but I gotta go now." With that, I grabbed the vase with my hands and threw it at Eli. Jumping off the couch and skidding slightly before regaining my balance. I booked it to the door, not once looking behind me. I could practically taste the freedom as I neared the door. 

I continued running to the door but something felt off. Why wasn't I getting closer? I picked up speed and still the same outcome. "The fuck?" 

"You're not very nice sunshine."

Oh no. 

"No...no no no noooooo," I groaned out. It was now that I felt a pair hands on my waist and that my feet were no longer touching the ground. "So not cool." 

His voice came right by my ear. "You know what's not cool? A $400 vase being thrown at you." I made a face. Who buys a $400 vase? Apparently, puppies do.

Eli put me down but kept his arms placed at my waist. Taking us back to the couch, sitting down and putting me on his lap. "Um, excuse me? Not. Happening." I told him. 

"Shut up and listen." 

My eyes bugged and disbelief covered my face. "Who in hell-" A rough hand smacked over my lips, effectively shutting me up. I attempted to curse at him but my voice came out as mumbles. 

"Give us some privacy." Immediately shaking my head in protest. Do not leave me alone with this guy. I caught Oliver's eyes, begging him not leave but you know what that idiot did? He gave a salute and walked off whistling. My blazed with anger and fear. I gonna kill him. Beat him to death and bury the body. Wait, where would I hide it? Going out into the woods after what happened behind my house didn't seem like a good idea.

"Laura...Laura...Laura!"

My body was forcibly spun and now I was straddling a total stranger. I glared at him. Eli sighed upon seeing my face and slumped a bit into the cushion. "I won't hurt. Just listen."

"What you saw wasn't a dream or anything, it was real," He began. No-fucking-duh. Why else would I be in this position? I held my tongue from lashing out but I wouldn't be able to anyway. His hand was still on my mouth. "I'm a werewolf. And werewolves have mates, these special people are the sole being for the wolf's existence. Their mates are their treasure, loving and protecting that treasure for as long as they live." Eli had a look in his eyes I never have seen before. There was a certain sparkle in his eyes as he spoke. He gave me a meaningful look before dropping his hand off my face.

"I-uh-what?" 

I'm so confused. 

I sat on the man's lap, pondering on what he said till it him. I turned back to him wide-eyed. He nodded silently. "No," I whispered. I pointed a finger at myself. "I'm..." I trailed off, not able to finish my sentence.

"You're my mate, Laura."