Chapter 30

I quickly went to downstairs, narrowing my eyes when the bell rang again. Someone is inpatient. With my left eye closed, I looked through the peep. I grumbled darkly under my breath as I once again see a shaggy haired guy standing at my door. "Go away Oliver!" I shouted. "Ok!" He shouted back. Huh? "Really?!" Oliver snorted loudly, "No!" I made a face, very well knowing he couldn't see me.  "I'm not opening the door!" I see him shrug through the hole. "Fine. But I'm not leaving."

He could stand there all day and I still wouldn't open the door. "Whatever." I got more things to worry about than a pest of guy. I glanced towards the stairs, like a unconscious naked caveman. I moved away from the door but stopped dead in my tracks when I heard a weird nosie. I stood still, listing intently to the noise get louder.
"You've got to be kidding."

He's singing. And very badly.   Pressing my ear against the door, cringing at the high pitched yelling. "Can you feel the love tonight!" "Your about to feel something, but I tell you it won't be love!" His singing faltered for a second before picking up agian. "Shut up!" He paused, "let me in." "No!" "Then I will continue my lovely singing." I groaned. "That song is not even good." A loud gasp came from Oliver. "How dare you!" His voice in disbelief. "What? I love the Lion King but that song is terrible." I trailed off before mumbling, "and beside you sound like a cat being tortured in the worst way possible."

A bang came from the door. "Don't disrespect my Nala! And I dont sound like that!" He protested. My eyebrows furrowed. How did he hear me? I glared at the door before opening it reluctantly. If I left him out there singing to his hearts content, I wouldn't get no peace and I'd probably get the police called on me by my neighbors. Seriously, you run over a few mailboxes and trash cans then suddenly your the bad guy.

The door opened and I raises a single brow at Oliver's position. His head was thrown back, mouth open and arms flared by his sides. What an idiot. He belted out a high notes, which was absolutely ridiculous. When he finished that long, very painful note, I cleared my throat catching his attention. "Oh, you opened the door." He stared at me surprised. "I rather not get the cops called me." Especially with a body in my bathroom. He nodded then strolled past me and into my home like he lived there. I shivered at the thought. No way that will happen.

"Where's your wolf?" He chuckled. "I don't know what your talking about." I mentally winced at my lie. Oliver stared at me which a certain look before scoffing. "Liar. Where is he?" I looked at him with anger, "if I did, why do you wanna know?" He shifted his eyes, avoided my eyes. "No reason." I'm the one who scoffed this time. "Right. Whose the liar now?" He gave a exaggerated motion. "Seriously?" I stayed silent. Oliver sighed. "Can I use your restroom?" I sputtered out a reply. "N-no!" I grimaced. He raised a brow at me, turning his head to the stairs, then back at me.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, Oliver took off running at amazing speed to the staircase. I took me a moment to realize where he was going and I ended up chasing after him. "Get back here!" I gasped out. He's too fast. This is why I dont run.

He escaped my sight when he turned into my bedroom, where my bathroom was. When I finally reached my room, I saw him staring into the bathroom with a confused look. "Uh, I can explain?" He turned to me, "explain what?" I matched his look and and went to the bathroom. I gaped at the sight. It was empty. I grasped the handle and closed the door then opening it again. Half of me expected him to reappear on the floor in a scrunched up naked position. "Son of a bitch." Where did he go?

A loud thump came from downstairs. I looked at Oliver, shoving him forward. Shock covering his face. "You first." "What why me?!" I gave him a pointed look. "If its a murder, then you'll die first." Oliver mocked hurt. "You astound me with your caring." I shrugged. "It's a gift. Now go!" He whined a bit before finally moving. I trailed behind him slowly, making sure to leave a gap between us in case I need to make a quick getaway. Im such a awesome person. We headed downstairs with caution, constantly glancing left and right. I was left stumped when there was no one in sight to make the noise. I stood in the middle of living, rubbing my head at the growing headache.

"You what you did really hurt my feelings sunshine."

I froze in place. He's not behind. He's not behind me. I kept repeating over and over. "Its not polite when you don't make eye contact with someone when they are talking to you is it?" I heard a snort of laughter. I gritted my teeth. Oliver. I shuffled my feet, turning my self to face that ass of a caveman. Its not a bad as-Laura. Shut. Up.

Eli stood leaning on his right foot a bit while having a hand placed on his head. I'm guessing where I hit him. The only thing about that wasn't there before was that he's not totally naked. He had boxers on, securing his package. Where did he get boxers? Shaking my head at the thought. Who cares about how he got boxers, the real question is why can he turn into a bloody wolf? He took his hand of his head. "Why did you swing a pan at my head?" Eli asked. "A-are you seriously asking me that?! You were naked and oh, you were a freaking wolf!" I shrieked. "Obviously." Oliver muttered from the sidelines, but raised his hands in surrender and backed away when Eli and I gave him glares. "Oh. That." I smiled sarcastically. "Yeah. That." Apparently he didn't appreciate my tone. Well boohoo caveman, I run the show here. "Let's go sunshine. We're leaving." My face blanked. "Um, excuse me. Perhaps I heard you wrong. We're?" He nodded. I nodded, smiling cheerfully. "Hell no!" I broke out in a run, headed straight for the back door since Oliver stood close to the front. Just as my hand grabbed the knob, hands gripped my waist. I yelped and placed my other hand on the knob, securing my grip. He attempted to pull me back but my hold prevented that. There I was half of my body hanging in air and my lower half was in the hands of a ex-wolf. What a great story to tell the kids eh?

"Let go." I scrunched up my nose in disobedience. "Never." Suddenly Eli's lips were by my ear, brushing them along the shell of my ear. "Don't make me do the hard way sunshine." My breathing hitched but I still managed to get out the word, 'no.' He chuckled darkly, sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps on my arms. "Have it your way then." His hands slid to my stomach, wrapping his thick arms around me. He moved closer to me, pressing his chest flush against my back. I shivered as the heat of his naked chest seeped through my shirt. Lips were pressed against my neck. "What are you doing!" He hummed against my skin causing me to sigh before I slammed my mouth shut. "I'm kissing you." He said simply, resuming his work. Plump lips grazed along my neck as he laid multiple kisses. Eli suddenly locked his lips in one spot. "D-don't you-u d-dare." I whimpered. "Challenge accepted." He whispered. I soon began to feel a sucking sensation. Must...stay...strong...
I failed to notice that my grip was loosening on the knob and my body began to relax. "Gotcha." I attempted to shake my haze away to figure out what he meant but I soon found out when my body was pulled away from the door and the knob leaving my grasp.

"Son of a bitch."