Chapter 29

In panic, I covered my eyes and stumbled backwards in attempt to get away from the bare body, I bumped into the dresser. "What do I do? What the hell is he?" I babbled on, my nerves getting the best of me. "Oh god." I mumbled to myself. I'm in deep trouble. I slowly moved my hands away, keeping my gaze forward, avoided the thing on the ground.

Walking to my bed and grabbing a quilt off it, I then covered his lower half the best I could without looking. Once done, I allowed myself to look at him. Oh dear, is he dead? I couldn't he tell if the bloody guy was breathing! I kicked his side slightly then jerked back, half expecting him to move. So, I did a very logical move. I kicked him harder. No response, again. "Wow. I potentiality kicking a dead guy."

Hesitantly, I crouched next his upper half and placed my pointer and middle finger on his neck. I sighed with relief instantly. He had a pulse. "Oh my god, your not dead!" I cheered with glee at the fact.

Now, what hell am I supposed to do with unconscious, naked man? I sat on the ground, stumped. I can't just call the cops and say, "Hey, I need you to arrest this guy. He was my cuddle buddy but that was when he was a wolf. Now he's a hot ass specimen." Yeah, not happening. I'm not ready to go to the loony bin so soon yet.

I ran my hands through my hair, practically tugging at the poor strands in frustration. Suddenly a idea hit me. Now, this idea sucked, big time, but it's the best I got till a better idea came. "Ok," I breathed. "Let's do this." I grasped Eli's ankles in each of my hands then proceeded to drag him to the bathroom.

"How much do you freaking weigh dude?" I wheezed out. This moment is like when I ran his fury ass over. As I struggled to move his body, I noticed the quilt slowly inching down his legs. My eyes bugged out. "No!" I moved even harder to get him to the bathroom. I managed to pull most of his body into the tiny room but I wasn't quick enough. I snapped my gaze to the ceiling. I groaned out at the stupid situation I was in. You have to look down Laura. Otherwise, you cant lock his ass in here. You can do this. I closed my eyes and moved my head down and peeked out of my right eye.

The sight caused me to freeze.

"Are you freakin kidding me?! You are so lucky that your already unconscious!" I shrieked.

Eli has a freaking boner.

I'm done.

I shoved his legs in the room, not caring about the awkward angle he is in. Then I slammed the door shut. "Oh god." I let my head fall back and hit the door. I breathed in and out, trying to calm my heart rate. Just as i calmed down, the door bell rang. I looked up at the ceiling. "Why must you do this me?" I begged pathetically. I know I'm a bitch but c'mon!