Chapter 18

(Quick question, should I change the cover?)

~

"Are you going to let me down anytime soon?"

He grunted, which technically was an answer, but not the one I'm looking for. Seriously man, it takes one word to answer the question: yes or no. "Enough with the noises, your not a animal! Real answers!" I snapped at the gorgeous but annoying man. "No." He rumbled. "Gosh your grumpy." I huffed out, noticing his shoulders tensed underneath me but as soon as it happened it was gone. My eyes narrowed

"Put me down."

"Quiet."

"Oh now you use words! And hell no!"

Once again I was thrashing in his iron locked arms, hoping I would somehow escape. My struggling was pointless really, his grip was fucking strong. Unlucky for him, I'm stubborn and I ramble. "Put me down you damn caveman!" I screamed pounding my fists on his back repeatedly.

My head spinned when I was abruptly put on my feet. "Woah. Head rush." Deep green eyes met my gray ones with intensity that made my body heat up and left me breathless. "Stay away from him," he said breaking the silence but still continuing his stare. I stared into his eyes before I realised he spoke. I scoffed.

"Uh, first of all," I started, raising a finger. "I wouldn't want to see him again anyway because he ran like a coward. Second, don't tell me what to do." I finshed my statement by poking mystery man in the chest pausing slightly as the hard muscled skin flexed under my touch. I groaned inwardly, trying to stop my racing thoughts from sinking into the gutter.

Don't do Laura, you are strong. He's not even that gorgeous.

I started scanning his body up and down. His hair was more ruffled than when I first met him, the tiny curls more prominent. My eyes stared at the scar along his eye wanting to know the story behind. Drifting down from his eyes to his bare chest, I greedily took in the sight.

Ok. I lied. He's gorgeous.

Large hands caught my shoulders and gripped them firmly. His head dipped down to my neck, trailing his nose along my skin causing me to shiver. "Stay away from him." He breathed in my ear. I gasp when he licked a part of my neck and growled deeply.

Reality kicked in and pushed his body away. My eyes wide when I  saw his lust filled eyes staring at me with hunger.

"Go inside."

"What?" I asked confused. He nodded his head toward something behind me. I turned and seen I was home. When I turned back around, he was gone.

"Stop doing that!"