Chapter 25

Before you start reading, I just wanna say a couple of things first. Im sorry to those readers that are contestantly waiting for me to update but I have writers block sometimes and I rather have you wait than to just stopping the story all together or give a bad chapter. If the long waited updates bother yoy then please don't read it. Because resorting to calling me names is not needed. Sorry for this rant and thank you to those reading this story. Love you all. Enjoy.

                           _____

"You are crazy!" Oliver panted from the bed of the truck. I hummed in agreement to his statement. I tilted my head as I looked in the rearview mirror. "Gonna leave me alone?" "No." I scowled. Exiting my truck and ignoring the lanky boy following me, I headed to my front door and unlocked it. My movements fast in hope of locking the nuisance outside. "Uh, not happening." He chirped. I tried pushing the door shut, but Oliver's grip was firm as held the door open. "You suck." He gave me a wink, "I think you got it backwards." Heat rose to my cheeks causing them to go scarlett. "W-whatever." Walking away and a quick 'stay' to Oliver, I steered towards to the stairs. I'm surprised he actually listened.

I quickly went up the stairs to my room to change out of my uniform and possibly find a weapon to beat the cheeky fucker with.

I lifted my shirt over my head successfully removing it from my body. Once off, I flipped the switch instantly causing the room to brighten.

I shouted loudly in shock, my heart beating rapidly in my chest. There layed on my bed, was Grumpy. Thundering footsteps echoed through the house as Oliver ran up. "What's wro-" He cut himself off once he saw the large ass animal on my bed.  Instead of freaking out or fainting like I expected him too, he stood silent, a foggy gaze flashed over his eyes before they cleared. Then, he started laughing. Like hysterical laughter.

What is happening right now?

Grumpy sprung up, hind legs raising in a predatory position, muzzle in a sneer as his teeth curled into a snarl and a deep, rumbling growl. He then launched off the mattress, creeping forward till he stood in front of me with a evil look in his eyes as he stared at Oliver.

Oliver looked confused and slightly scared at the animal. His glazed once again and back. Oliver's cheeks turned a bright cherry red suddenly while keeping his gaze pointed ahead, away from me. "I'm uh-h," he stutterd. "I'm gonna-a wait downstairs." "Huh?" I totally confused. He trailed his eyes to mine then down my body then back up again real quickly.

I glanced down to see me just in my bra. I squealed in shock and instantly knelt down to hide behind Grumpy. His crouched figure rose slightly to cover me, but still kept that snarl on his face.

"Get out!"

Oliver nodded dumbly and practically sprinted out of the room. I let my head fall with a groan. Why me? Soon as my head cleared from the embarrassing moment, I turned towards Grumpy with a blank face. "Where in hell have you been?" He gave me a look that I couldn't understand causing me to shake my head. "Just," I sighed. "Hold on." I grab a pair of sweats with a grey tee and headed to my bathroom.

A whine stopped me in my tracks. I looked back at grumpy, who was staring at me expectantly. "Oh, you thought I  was gonna change in front of you? Hell no." I said before entering the small bathroom. I rolled my eyes when I heard a annoyed growl. But a smile still formed itself upon my face. Its good to have him back.

After changing quickly, I exited into my room while switching off the bathroom light. I scrunched up my face in confusion. Where did he go? I went downstairs to see both Oliver and Grumpy next to each other casually with glazed eyes. Are they turning into freaking walkers or what? I cleared my throat, human and animal snapped out of the werid look, vision clearing.

I pointed a finger at Oliver, "You didn't see nothing." My tone deadly. Oliver nodded rapidly, a cautious look on his face. Grumpy growled once again at Oliver. "And you," I said swaying my finger to the wolf, who instantly stopped growling. "You don't disappear on me again or I swear I'll smite your furry ass to fucking Narnia!" He lowered his head to his feet and tucked his tail behind him.

"Nope, not gonna work buddy."

He gave a pathetic whine in hope of diming my anger with him. "You don't go houdini on me with me looking for you and worrying, just to pop up in my bed!" I reeled my voice back in after the burst.

Calm. Calm. Caaaaalm.

Laura pull yourself together. You are yelling at a wolf who can easily eat you whole. As soon as I thought that I snorted out loud. Oh yeah, he will totally kill me. Please, his fluffy ass loves me.

Silence surrounded us, me giving nasty glares to the both of them. Oliver cleared his throat awkwardly, a wince appearing on his when I eyed him. "So," he said. "Got any food?"

I'm going to bloody kill him.