Chapter 4

Pulling up to my small but comfortable looking home, I quickly scanned around me. I'm already disliked by my neighbors enough I don't need to give them another reason.

When the coast was clear, I swiftly turned off the truck, and moving the now unpleasant wolf from my lap. Quietly hopping out. Just as I was about to grab the animal, Tony my neighbor popped out.

Now Tony is worse than my neighbors, he actually likes my company. I don't like people. "Hey Laura!" he said quickly jogging towards me with his dog  AJ. Slowly I reached behind me to push Mr. Grumpy's head back inside. "Hey-y Tony", I chuckled nervously. Narrowing my eyes when AJ nipped at my shoes. "Off the Vans, mutt" I growled to the dog, while ignoring Tony's pointless blabbering.

".....So, do you wanna go?" 

"Huh?" 

Snapping my head up to the now blushing boy. 'Aw poor guy, doesn't now how crazy I am'. Its not like Tony is a bad guy or anything I just don't like him that way. Plus I'm not very attractive, he deserves more. 

"Do you wanna...go to dinner...with...ah me?" he repeated scratching his neck nervously. 'Well Fuck' While trying to think of an response I was pushing a very persistant wolf back in the truck behind me with more force.

"I'm sorry.....ugh Tony...I'm....very....busy!" I managed bewteen puffs of air. 'This fur ball is fucking strong, even after getting hit by a truck!'

"Oh, um, yeah sorry" Tony said now embrassed.

'Aw man'. Guilt now bubbling inside me, "Another time, I promise" I told him. His blue eyes lighting, "OK yeah" giving me one of his famous smile. Coughing loudly to block the sound of a growling behind me.

Huffing a bye to the leaving Tony, watching him leave till he was out of sight. Quickly turning around, "What the hell?!" I exclaimed at the creature, who wasn't even paying attention to me, nope, he was currently snarling toward Tony's direction. Snapping my fingers in front of his face seems to get him out of it.

Now looking innocent towards her, I grumbled out "What am I going to do with you?"