Chapter 6

Groaning as I stared at ceiling from the floor, my tailbone hurting.

My groaning grew as a heavy weight once again laid on me.
Wincing as I propped myself on to my elbows to look at the whimpering wolf who was looking at me in pain.

We stared at each other for a minute or two until he broke it by licking my face.

"Dude, really?! Ugh gross..." I shouted. His huffing breaths hit my face as my eyes glared at him.  It didn't take me long to figure out he was laughing. In his own wolfy way, of course.

"Shut it fur ball."

My face dropping, my eyes wide as I looked at the clock...7 am.

'I'm late,' echoed in my mind.

"Holy fuck shit! I'm late!"

Jumping up and running to my room, ignoring the wolf falling off of me to the ground, I grabbed clean work clothes and changed.

After two minutes of jumping around to get ready I was done...just one small problem.

Mr. Fur ball.

"Uhhhh...shit. What am I going to do? I can't just leave you here, you might eat my stuff or pee somewhere or-"

The wolf fixed his eyes on me, head cocked to the side watching me ramble.

Realising that I wouldn't be able to go work, a sigh left my lips.

Grabbing my cell, I called my work. "Henry's diner," a voice gruffed. "Um hey Henry, I'm not  able to come in to work today?," my voice asked more than stated.

"Well you'll be pulling a double by yourself then," he snapped. 'Let me guess so you and that barbie frick frackle.' "What about hope? She called off for a week and didn't have to pull it!" He coughed before speaked,"Um...she..um busy."

'Bullshit'

"But-" "If you don't do the double you are fired!"

Growling and snarling could be heard in the background.

"Fine" I snapped. Quickly ending the call and threw my phone on couch.