Chapter 26

I glanced back at Oliver taking my Laura away to safety. My thoughts were sad and frustrated, I finally get time to talk to her and a damn fucking rouge shows up, ruining  everything. I could feel my anger spiking up violently till I can't take it anymore and shifted. In a flash my skin was covered in dark fur and positioned on all fours. A howl itched its way out of my throat into the crisp air. My nosed picked up a stench of blood and dirt. Basically, it smelt like death.

Rouge.

I sprinted, weaving my body through the trees till skidded to a stop. The area was clear of trees and smelled like the rouge everywhere. My eyes gazed all around me, ready for any kind of surprise attack. A low grueling snarl sounded from in front of me. I could clearly see a outline of a pair of sickly yellow eyes. The rouge crept out slowly into view, my muzzle slipped itself into a snarl. Its jaws snapped back at me causing me to became insanely pissed. This fucker is gonna die. Crouching down a defensive postion while keeping my eyes on him, I howled signaling my pack. I didn't need back up, I just needed someone to deal with the body after I'm finished.

My hind legs coiled up tightly, the muscles moving at the strain, I kept the stance for moment before I launched. My body glided through the air, jaws wide and claws out. I landed on top of its body, already taking a bite at its side. The rouge howled in pain and retaliated by swiping its paw down my side leaving shallow gashes. The instinct inside me came alive as I tackled it. I swiped at the rouge multiple times before taking advantage of its weak state, I locked my jaws aroud its neck and biting. Hard. It whimpered and went limp in my grip. I let go and watched its body fall to the floor helplessly. It whimpered in pain and suffering causing me to feel the slightest bit of pity. I trotted over and once agian locked my jaws around its neck before twisting it harshly. A loud crack sounded from its body and the whimpers instantly stopped. I shifted back into my human form with a groan. Large gashes marked my skin and blood seeped heavily from the wounds. I spat the rusty tatste of blood from my mouth and grunted. "Well, isn't that a bitch."

~~~

Sorry for the late update and for it being a short chapter. I hope you enjoy Grumpy's P.O.V.