Chapter One - Awkward Summer Encounter

It was a beautiful summers day and I was a new student at SM Entertainment's rookies club. It was quite scary, if I'm honest. Unfortunately this wasn't one of the clubs or schools where anyone could go. It was just for boys, so, me being me, I decided to cut my hair short and wear guys clothes. I HAD to get in. Nothing was stopping me. There were some famous rookies there like Chanyeol, Xiumin, Jonghyun and more! I was really excited.
"Yah! What're you doing?!" A security guard bellowed at me from behind as I entered the gate to the school.
Have I been found out already?! "I have my papers, Ahjussi!" I handed him my forms to prove I was a transfer student.
"Have a nice day, young man." He cooed.
Man, my butt. I'm only pretending so I can fulfil my dream of singing. I am really a girly girl, but I was doing my utmost so that no one found me out. I was determined.
I shuffled my way up the stairs, not noticing all of my luggage falling onto the floor as I pulled my suitcase up.
"YAH!" A voice called from behind. "You might wanna sort out your stuff." He walked up to me from behind, holding a pair of female knickers. "Are you a pervert or something?" He question with a disgusted face.
"NO! I AM NOT!" I shouted back offended.
"Then why own girly panties?" He smirked.
Yay! I'm going to get caught out for real this time. "U-Uh...MY SISTER MUST HAVE PUT THEM IN THERE FOR A PRANK!" Yes, that sounded a good enough excuse.
"Right." He flung them at my face as he walked into the complex.
"AISH!!!" I squealed as I stomped the floor. Two close calls in one afternoon! I began to repack all of my luggage that had fallen out and headed to the office to hand in my transfer papers.