Chapter Twenty Three - I Love You

- XIUMIN POV -
Where was she?! Shin should be here right now! Starting to get more and more stressed; I was pacing around the room. It was 4:45pm already! I know it was earlier than I told her...but I missed her.
"YAH!" BamBam came running up to me from behind. "YOU HAVE TO GET TO THE AIRPORT NOW!!"
"What's wrong with you, Bam? Are you crazy? What are you even talking about?!"
"IM TALKING ABOUT SOFTIE!! SHE'S GOING BACK TO GERMANY!" Beginning to cry, he grabbed my shoulders and shook me violently.
"W-What...?" I was also beginning to tear up myself. Why would she do this? I know everyone found out, but we could make it work! We had to! I couldn't have her leave me! Especially as she promised me!
"SHES GOING AT 5PM! YOU HAVE TO STOP HER, XIUMIN!!" Hysterically crying, Bam rested his head on my shoulder.
"I-I...I'll...go..." Gently patting Bam on the back, I raced my way to the airport. Luckily, it was only five minutes away from the venue.

- SHIN POV -
As I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting for my plane, a girl beside me was watching an EXO concert on her phone.
"H-Hey..." I patted her on the shoulder to alert her of my presence. "Can...I borrow an earphone...please?"
"Of course! Are you a fan too?! My favourite is Luhan because he's so cute!!" Giggling, she handed me a earphone.
As soon as the earphone touched my ear the voice of an angel began to play. It was Xiumin. He his all the right notes...Just seeing his face again...and his voice...It made me begin to cry. "Mianhe..." I whispered.
Then, Xiumin began talking once the song had finished. "I want to send a special message to someone out there. You know who you are. I love you, you know...so...don't go leaving my side, okay?" Giggling, he scratched the back of his head, blushing.
Beginning to cry slightly harder than last time, I whimpered at the tiny screen. "I won't...I will never leave you..."
"Then why...? Why are you leaving me?" A familiar voice cried out from behind me.
"X-Xiumin?!" Immediately ripping out the earphone from my ear, I ran over to him and into his arms. "Xiumin!!!" Crying harder than ever before, I nuzzled my face into his chest.
"You don't have to go, Shin..." He whispered into my ear.
"You don't understand, Xiu. I gotta go. I have to go. I need to go~!" Crying harder into his chest, I wrapped my arms tighter around him.
"Why? What about me and BamBam?!" He also began crying.
"Mum expects me now...and...I told Bam I'd email him and visit him...I was going to do the same to you too..."
"Why wasn't you going to say goodbye though?" Looking at me, the pain reflecting from his heart, he questioned in a depressed whimper.
"I didn't...I didn't want to say goodbye because if I did, it wouldn't felt like...we were breaking up and I didn't want that...I hate goodbyes as it is and saying bye to you would've hurt the most..."
"So you were just going to run without saying anything?!" Hurt and anger were now present in his voice.
"I'm sorry, Oppa...Just...please try to understand."
"It's okay, Jagiya...I tell you what...I'll come visit in a year. You have to email and Skype me everyday. Tell me your address when you get home and say that you got home safely. Please?" He pulled my chin up so I was looking into his eyes, then brushed stray strands of hair away from my face.
"Okay, Oppa...I have to go now...Bye-bye..." Leaning upwards, I gave him one final kiss before grabbing my suitcase and running to catch my plane.
"SARANGHAE, SHINEE!! SEE YOU IN A YEAR!!!" He shouted, waving his arms at me. Just as I looked back, I noticed he was crying. More guilt flooded into my heart.