Chapter Six - Touching Distance

As I walked back to the dorm I spotted Xiumin standing in the corridor outside our room. "What's the matter?" I wondered why he hadn't gone in.
"I've lost my key. Can I borrow yours?" He replied, sheepishly.
"Mm. Of course." I unlocked the door and we both entered our large, modern dorm room. "I'll go wash up first." I thought it'd be better to keep out of his way so I didn't break the decibel limit.
"Okay." He laid down on his bed, beginning to write lyrics, I was guessing.
I briskly went upstairs and got my towel and pyjamas, then ran into the bathroom, locking the door. Or so I thought. I didn't realise, but the lock on the door must've been broken. Anyway, this meant the door was open a jar the whole time I showered. As soon as I realised I was panicking. Do you think he saw me? Does he know I'm a girl? What if he informs the office or Jiho?! By this point I was freaking out.
"YAH!" Xiumin sounded angry. I guess this was it. "ITS MY TURN. HURRY UP!"
Phew. I felt a rush of relief fly over me. He didn't know. "Okay! I'm now coming!" I ran out, accidentally bumping into him, my head leaning on his chest and my hands at the waistband of his jogging bottoms. "I-I...uh...I..." I looked up at him to see him staring into my eyes. It wasn't long though and he snapped out of it.
"YAH! Be more careful, moron. Aish!" He walked into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.
By this point I couldn't feel anything but a rush of excitement pour over me. Less than a day ago I was half way across the world from Xiumin. Now we were only touching distance away from each other.
Running over to my desk, I sat down and looked at my phone which was charging in the socket by my laptop. No messages or calls from BamBam. I hadn't heard from him in ages. Was he okay? I didn't want to text him first as I felt like I'd be annoying him. Maybe he just needed some time alone. He was training for the Nationals, so maybe he was in the studio? I leaned my head on the desk, not realising I was going to fall asleep.