Chapter Eight - Confusion and Heartache

~BamBam POV~
I felt weird when I was around Softy. I'd never been like this towards another guy before...it was scary. Don't...don't tell me-...NO! BamBam. You're not. Calm down.
Daesung came striding into our room, all sweaty and out of breath from dancing all afternoon. "Hey, Bam." He then began taking off his top. Right. In front. Of. Me.
"YAH! YAH! YAH! STOP!" I ran over and pulled it back down. "Um...Dae...can...we be more careful now?" I asked him sheepishly.
"What are you on about?" He then proceeded to take off his top.
"YAH!!!!!" I covered my eyes and jumped onto the bed. I then looked at him up and down, not realising I was mumbling to myself I said aloud; "Hm...maybe he's not hot then..."
"Oi! What're you on about?!" He looked offended and began to repeatedly whack me with his top.

~ Shin POV ~
"Xiu? What's that?" He was sitting on his bed, staring at a silver bracelet. It must've been very precious to him as he always wore it.
"Its...my mothers. She died not long ago. She gave this to me to prove she would always look over me. It's very special to me." He explained, with a sad smile.
"I see..." I gently put on hand on his knee. "Well...just remember you have me as well...so...don't worry so much, okay?"
He didn't say anything. He just stared blankly ahead.
"I'm gonna go find Bam. I won't be long. Call me if you need me, okay?"
Still nothing.
I got up, leaving the broken man sitting on his bed. I felt bad, but I thought some alone time might help him feel a bit better. As I walked down the corridor I spotted Jiho.
"Shin! Shin!" He ran over to me with an excited expression. "I have a favour to ask you!!!"
"What's that then?" I was slightly intimated by his large smile and gleaming eyes.
"Right. You know the festival coming up? There's a show where a guy from each dorm has to dress as a girl? You've heard of that, yes?"
Shit. He wasn't going to ask me, was he? "Y-Yeah?
"Well! Me and the other dorm leaders were discussing who would be best for each dorm and I selected you! How about it?" He seemed more and more excited the more he talked about it.
"Um...no?" Very confused at this point, my speech came out a little sarcastic.
"Aish...Why? What if I said I knew about the kittens, and I'd let you and Bam off the hook if you did this one tiny, weeny, teeny thing for me?!" He was getting excited again and gave me a sly smirk.
I couldn't hurt Bam. Jiho completely put me on the spot. I guess he really doesn't like losing. "I guess then...if I have to..."