Chapter Nineteen - Dance Disaster

A few days had been and gone since Bam returned. Everything was back to normal, finally! Or so I thought.
"Yah! Did you hear the rumour that there's a girl in the school?! They can't be in dorm one as we had gym practice earlier and we all went shirtless. How about dorm three?!" A group of boys were chatting among themselves in the corner of the canteen. Fortunately enough, I was close enough to hear them.
"Nah. Not dorm three either. We had football and we went topless too. It's too hot today to be able to wear a top."
Thoughts began racing through my mind. Did Bam tell anyone? Did someone pass by and see me? Crap. What was I going to do now?!
"Have you know, we have no girls in our dorm either." Jiho stated proudly to the boys, walking over to them.
"And how would you know?!" A guy with black hair and a slim figure said to the almighty dorm leader.
"Because we're dancing later. If they don't all take their tops off, we'll know who it is." He snickered at them.
"But how do you presently know if you haven't seen anyone?" Another one of the boys enquired.
"Because I haven't had any reports of girls being in the dorm, let alone the school. Just shut up about it already. It's a load of nonsense anyway. You know everyone just spreads rumours around to make things more exciting here. Just stop dwelling about it and get on with your lives already." Walking away with a swagger, he smiled and waved at me. The way that rapper entered and left a room, it was as though everyone thought he was an angel. He did really look like one though.
An hour later and dorm two were in dance practice. This included me, Bam and Xiumin. They were constantly competing against each other to win my attention. Laughing at them, I felt myself go light headed.
"Okay, that's the end of practice now, everyone! Sleep well as the performance is next week! Also remember the lyrics too. They're the most important." Jiho praised everyone for their hard work and we all left. Xiumin and Bam left before me though as they had to stop by in town for some new trainers.
As I walked out of the dance studio, everything began to get blurrier and blurrier...until everything went black. All I heard were cries for help and screaming. I felt my body being shaken by the boys trying to wake me up. I wanted to wake up, but I just couldn't open my eyes.
"Hurry and take off his top! He could be too hot!" Jiho cried. "Also, get some water too!" Cradling me in his arms, one of the other boys began taking off my top...until they saw the binder.