Chapter Seventeen - Some Smiles Leave

-BamBam POV-
"Daesung" Crying out, bursting for the toilet, I was banging on the door, trying alert my friend of my dire need.
Instead of him replying, no sound came out of the occupied bathroom.
"AISH!" Instead of waiting, I gripped onto my manhood and ran for it. All the way to Shin and Xiumin's room. I knocked on the door once or twice, before opening the door. Instead of seeing them in bed asleep or getting ready for school, clothes were all over the floor and Shin was laying in Xiumin's arms, in HIS bed! At that moment I felt my heart break. I decided to just go to the toilet and leave...but then I saw something else.

-Shin POV-
I rubbed my eyes and stretched, eventually waking up from my very peaceful nights sleep, to see Bam standing before me. Not thinking anyone else would be in the room at the time, before I saw him I had sat up. I was still naked from last night, so BamBam saw my chest. He also saw the binder on the floor. Quickly covering myself, I looked at him with worry and fear.
"Shin...W-What...is this?" Beginning to tear up, he stormed out of the room, slamming the door which awoke Xiumin.
"Who was that, Shin?" Xiumin slowly opened his eyes and scratched the back of his head.
"B-Bam...Bam...knows my secret..." Bursting into tears, I fell back down into Xiumin's arms, crying into his chest. "What am I going to do now?!"
"Shin. You need to calm down, beautiful." He tried to soothe my pain by kissing my forehead and softly rubbing my back. "I'm sure he'll get over it anyway. He's always been cheeky and cheerful. You two are usually attached at the hip anyway, so he'll be fine soon. Just give him some time. That's all you can really do."
Giving him a small nod, I continued to sob. The fact I had got away without anyone knowing for quite a while now was amazing. But...once one person knows...another person finds out...then another...then another. It's a never ending string.

-BamBam-
I couldn't believe it. Shin was a girl. He- I mean she...had been toying with my emotions the whole time! I thought I would be a disgrace for my parents! I thought I was gay! That thought was haunting me the whole time! I just...it hurts that I even confessed to her thinking she was a guy.

-A/N- I just wanna say guys, I know I made it sound like being gay is a bad thing, but it's really not. I'm Pansexual, so I can't really be against it to be honest. XD