Chapter Fifteen - Ten Minutes

-A/N- Okay, guys. So this chapter is mildly suggestive. I tried to make it a little funny too to cheer someone up. They know who they are. But if you're not into that, then you have been warned. I wouldn't advise skipping this chapter though as it's still quite important. Thank you! :)
After about five minutes of kissing me, Xiumin climbed off, relieving me from his grip.
"Wow..." Mumbling, I put my fingers on my lips. I could still feel his warmth on them.
"I'm going to go wash up. I'll be about ten minutes." He waved at me with a loving smile, after ruffling my hair, and walked into the bathroom.
I laid on his bed, taking in all of his scent, reminiscing what had just happened. Suddenly, the light flickered and turned out. Luckily, we had more than one light in the dorm room, so I could see to change the bulb. I quickly grabbed a chair, positioning it under the broken bulb and stood on it. Reaching up, I took out the old bulb and began to change it to the new bulb.
"Hey, beautiful." Xiumin walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, leaning his head on my lower back.
"H-Hey, Oppa..." Blushing, I turned around.
"You said "Oppa"..." He was also blushing. He picked me up from my stool and took me over to his bed, laying me down in the same position as earlier.
Not long after, I realised he was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. "Xiu-Xiumin..."
Once he'd laid me down, he began walking around the room. "Stay there and don't move. If you move, I'll throw you out again."
Intimidated, I didn't move a muscle. Instead, following with my eyes, I watched him pace around the room. Then his towel fell off, revealing his manhood. It was...big.
He didn't do anything though. Instead of picking it up and wrapping it back around himself, he left the towel laying in a heap on the floor.
"Cover your eyes and you're dead." He mumbled. "Look away and you're dead."
Not knowing what to do, I just looked up at his face...but my eyes couldn't help themselves. I was continuously changing my eyes from his face...to his body...to his...thing.
Then he began to dance. Naked. I tried my hardest not to laugh, but I couldn't help myself. It was hilarious. All of a sudden, he put some really sexy music on and began doing body rolls. Now, instead of laughing, my mouth was wide open and I was nearly drooling. How could someone with such a cold personality be so sexy?
"Shin..." Walking over to me, he put my hand on his abs and climbed onto the bed, straddling me. He began body rolling again like he was bloody Magic Mike or something. It was still sexy though. Was he doing this to seduce me or something?
Leaning down, he whispered in my ear. "Shin...you're so beautiful...Its making me want you even more."