Chapter Nine - I need to tell you...

"Yah! Softy!" BamBam ran up to me with a gleaming smile.
"Hey, Bam! Why're you so happy?" I jumped when I saw him. I'd missed him a lot. He hadn't been around much anymore as he was preparing for his competition.
"Because I get to see you." He began to scratch the back of his head. I swear I saw him blushing. Instead of fussing about it, I decided to ignore it.
"Anyway, have you seen Xiumin?"
"Are you obsessed with him or something?" Laughing, I could see the pain and envy in his eyes.
"Wha-?! Psh! No! Why would you ask that?!" I began to laugh hysterically, feeling awkward.
"Right..." He looked down, hurt. "Anyway...since it's the weekend...do you wanna come to the cinema with me?" Giving me a hopeful smile, he began jumping up and down.
"No. He can't. Come on, Shin." Xiumin had been listening in and dragged me away from BamBam.
"That was really rude!!" I began struggling, trying to get away.
"You need to clean the room. Then you need to clean the bathroom."

-BamBam POV-
After that little incident my heart began aching more. Maybe...maybe I was attracted to a guy? Maybe I did like Shin? Annoyed from the frustration, I began squealing to myself. I needed to tell him. And soon.

-Shin POV-
Xiumin had been messaging a girl all night again. It seemed to happen every night now. It was beginning to really hurt now and I didn't know what to do about it.
As I walked outside I spotted one of the kittens and sat down next to it, gently stroking it.
"Hey, little guy..." I began to cry, not caring who or what saw me. "What should I do...? Xiumin pushes me away, bosses me around, then he plays with my emotions...I don't know what to do anymore...!" Crying harder, I pulled the kitten close to me. I should probably be going back to the dorm room. Xiumin might be worrying about where I am.
I placed the kitten down and began to walk back into the dorm.
"Yah! Shin! I...I have something to tell you!" BamBam came running over to me. He looked very serious. "Wait...have you been crying?"
"Aish! No! Something just got into my eyes while I was outside. Probably a bug or something. Anyway, what did you want to tell me?" I sniffed a little, wiping my eyes.