Chapter Two - Dorm 2

"This will be your room from now on! You'll be sharing with one of the other guys, but it'll be fine. Oh! I forgot to say! My name is Jiho! I'm the head of this dorm and your senior!" He laughed, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "Anyway! I'll see you around, Shin!"
"Thanks, Jiho!' I shouted down the corridor as he scurried away.
I began taking my luggage into the large dorm room. It had a small upstairs bit with a bed and the ground floor also had a bed on it. So I guess I really was sharing, huh? Oh well. That'll be another friend I'll gain!
I began taking my thing to the upstairs bunk as the same figure from earlier walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. I couldn't help but stare. I know I said earlier that I wasn't a pervert and I'm really not. It's just this guy was different. He was mysterious. And hot. His perfectly tanned skin complimented his toned abs.
"What're you doing in here?" He said as he gave me a cold stare.
"I was sent here to share this room with you. I hope we can be friends!"
"Like hell." The next thing I knew my luggage and I were both out of the same door we entered ten minutes ago.
"AAAAAIIIISH!" I banged as hard as I could on the door. Nothing. No reply.
Luckily, Jiho was walking back down the hall and saw me and my luggage all over the floor. "Yo. Shin, wassup?"
"I got kicked out of my own room." Pouting, I mumbled in response.
"Ah. I see you met Xiumin then." He gave a whole hearted laugh. "He's a little cold from time-to-time. Doesn't like sharing. Doesn't really talk much either. But, he has amazing talents. I'm sure, with the right person, he might brighten up a bit. Hence I put you in this room." Warmly smiling, he opened the door. "Yo. Xiumin."
"What?" I heard a small grumble coming from the bed on the bottom floor.
"Shin is staying here as he has been assigned to dorm 2 and there is nowhere else for him to stay. I'm sorry, but you'll have to get over it."
"Aish..." He turned over, not caring what had been said.
"Thanks, Jiho." I whispered as not to disturb Xiumin.
"Welcome!" He left with a cheerful grin again.
"Less than 40 decibels." Xiumin mumbled.
"What?" I was confused. What the hell was he on about?
"You can only stay in this room if you don't make any noises over 40 decibels."
"WHAT?!" I shouted, forgetting myself. "THATS PRACTICALLY NOTHING!!"
"Out." He groaned, scratching his head, while reading his magazine.
"Sorry! That was a practice run! I promise I'll be better!!!" I whispered pleadingly as I began to take my luggage back up to the top bunker.
"Fine..."