Chapter Five - Power of Friendship

"Yah...Softy!" Bam looked at me from across the class, mouthing the words to me.
"Wha'?" I mouthed back.
"They're choosing class representatives. Wanna do it with me?!"
BamBam has been so good to me, showing me around and helping me with my problems. I had to do something in return. I nodded back at him enthusiastically, causing him to get really cute and excitable.
"I'll be the club representative." A small voice coming from behind me said. It was Xiumin. I felt my cheeks burn up. This meant he'd be working with me and Bam. I was internally squealing at the thought!
"Chanyeol! You'll be club representative with Xiumin too. You four work hard. Thank you for your contributions!" And with that the teacher left.
"Softy!" Bam ran up to me, hugging me from behind. "Let's go get some ice cream before we go back to our rooms!"
"Mmm!"
I heard Xiumin grunt from behind me. "Make sure you're back before 6pm." He mumbled.
"Okay!" I patted Xiumin's shoulder before I began to walk away. I turned back for a brief moment to see him smiling at me. No. This wasn't true. He wasn't smiling at me. I'm being stupid, he thinks I'm a boy!
"Yah!! Yah!!" BamBam clicked his fingers in front of my face as we walked through the corridor to the canteen.
"Huh? Sorry, I must've zoned out." I said, awkwardly, as I scratched the back of my head.
"Anyway, as I was saying. Dorms 1, 2, and 3 compete in the school festival. There's a dance competition, a singing competition, a rapping competition, a cooking competition, a competition where you have to dress up as girls and the one most feminine wins, a sports competition, and more!" By this point he was panting from not taking a breath. "So! What I was trying to say was; would you like to take part in any?!"
"Of course! It sounds like fun! Who are the heads of dorms 1 and 3?"
"There's Song Mino who is dorm 1's leader. He does a lot of rapping and he's amazing at it. Then for dorm 3 there's a guy known as G-Dragon or GD for short. He also raps, but sings too. You DO NOT want to get on the wrong side of those two. They can be very competitive when they want to be. But luckily our dorm wins nearly every year. We've won 4 years in a row now, so I reckon we'll be fine."
"I see...so what about our dorm leader 'Jiho'?" I was interested as to what he was like. He always seemed protective towards his dorm. He seemed kind and caring.
"Ah. Jiho! Yeah, he's cool. By everyone else he's known as Zico. He's really kind and caring like Mino and GD, but also like them; he's competitive. He's a rapper too, but does a bit of singing. He's leader of a group called Block B. They're quite something actually." He exclaimed joyfully.
"I see! I'll have to check them out!" I gave him a cute and cheerful smile as we ordered our ice cream. "So what about you then?"
"Hmm...there's not really much to know about me. I'm actually not Korean. That's one thing."
"YAH!! Where are you from?!!" By this point, I was getting more and more excited.
He scratched the back of his head, slightly embarrassed. "I'm from Thailand. My real name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul. But everyone calls me BamBam as its easier. I'm a dancer, singer and rapper from a group called Got7."