Chapter Ten - Panic

"Shin...I...Actually. I want to wait until I get into Nationals..." He gave me a nervous smile.
"Okay? Make sure you tell me though." I wanted to know NOW. But...I couldn't force it out and it was obviously important to him.
"Promise." He giggled and ran off.

-Xiumin POV-
Aish. Where was he? Well...truthfully...I mean she. Where was she? Where was Shin? Beginning to worry, I paced up and down the cold wooden floor of the dorm room.
"I'm back!" The familiar, beautiful smile burst through the door.
"YAH! Don't worry me like that again..."
"I'm only ten minutes late. I'm fine, Xiumin." She patted my arm, making her way up to bed. "I'm gonna go to sleep. I'm tired."
"Okay. I'll go wash up. I won't be long." Grabbing my pyjamas and a towel, I near enough ran into the bathroom.
For goodness sakes...she was a girl. It's good news, but...why wasn't she telling at least me?! I know I'm hardly approachable, but...she should know she always has me. I wish I hadn't had seen her in the shower...the water dripping down her gorgeous body. She left me wanting her more. She was making it hard for me. If she found out I knew she'd have to leave the school, meaning she'd have to leave my side. No way did I want that. I was stuck.
Unable to find the right thing to do, I stepped into the shower, allowing the hot water to smother my body, encasing and washing away all of the worry I held. What was I to do? Aish...

-BamBam POV-
Nope. I chickened out. I couldn't tell him. Mind you, it would break my parents hearts if they had their son calling them up saying that he had a boyfriend. Yah, yah, yah. Nope. Noooo. No. Stop it, Bam. You're being stupid. You like women. But then what's the difference between male and female if we're all human? Humans. Male? Human. Male? Hum-...NOPE.
Daesung came waltzing into the room, just a the wrong moment as I was currently freaking out. "How's this hot little crush of yours going then?
He knew?! How did he find out?! Hopefully he doesn't know I have a crush on a guy. He'd laugh right in my face. Aish...I couldn't deal with being humiliated now as well as having to worry about parents and...Shin.