YouTube

Hey, guys!

Its not an important update about the book so you don't have to continue reading if you don't wish to. I just wanted to give everyone an update on where i am currently with things at the moment. Basically, as you all may still know, I am still currently writing "Te Amo", "Block B Chatroom", and "Thank You". I have a feeling these will be my best stories yet, so I want to take my time and update it when I am especially happy with the chapters I am giving you. There will be no point if I am not happy with the chapter as you won't be happy either.

I also wanted to tell you all that I have recently started a YouTube channel. I have no intentions of becoming famous or copying other YouTubers. I just want to simply upload videos about what I enjoy: KPop, Anime, and my dreams. So far I have just made videos with my cousin, but I hope to do some solo ones in the future. We have uploaded a video of us making kimchi and another one where we went to Cambridge and bought back some funky Asian (Chinese, Japanese, and Korean) snacks to try. My goal for this channel is to find more of you out there who are also passionate about KPop or Anime and I want to share my dreams and hopefully inspire some people. I want to boost my confidence and allow myself to actually be myself for once. Even if you don't subscribe, it would be nice if you could check it out! My channel name is Zeon 512.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1qcxkhXYP4ggFv_nHUxEUg

Thanks, everyone! ^-^